You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

ST 0.10.1, changes to test ships.

4 comments in this topic

[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
2,725 posts
26,146 battles

@Hapa_FodderReally excited about these ships. 

Any word on Hyuga or Kitakami?

This game has turned me into a huge IJN fanboy and that's brought to my attention a bit of neglect toward the nation as a whole. The IJN hasnt had a new line addition since Harugumo branched off. While yes, we've gotten miscellaneous premiums we havent had another line split, a national camo, or 2 more special / unique commanders that other nations have had. I was really hoping to see Hizen dockyard bring in some love for the seemingly forgotten IJN. Obviously, that didnt happen.

It would be amazing to see some sort of Japanese based campaign, mission sets, or simply something more than nothing. Perhaps we can expect something this year but I'm a bit disappointed to see the Germans will be getting another round of the spotlight after the Italians. We had a crazy amount of premiums, missions, and a new line introduced for them just a few months ago.

I know you cant spill any beans on anything upcoming really but it would be awesome if you could drop a bug in someone's ear about at least the national camo and the 2 unique commanders the IJN are lacking to tie in with the release of Tone and Ise.

Thanks either way.

Edited by Skuggsja
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,576 posts
15,087 battles
2 hours ago, Skuggsja said:

@Hapa_FodderReally excited about these ships. 

Any word on Hyuga or Kitakami?

This game has turned me into a huge IJN fanboy and that's brought to my attention a bit of neglect toward the nation as a whole. The IJN hasnt had a new line addition since Harugumo branched off. While yes, we've gotten miscellaneous premiums we havent had another line split, a national camo, or 2 more special / unique commanders that other nations have had. I was really hoping to see Hizen dockyard bring in some love for the seemingly forgotten IJN. Obviously, that didnt happen.

It would be amazing to see some sort of Japanese based campaign, mission sets, or simply something more than nothing. Perhaps we can expect something this year but I'm a bit disappointed to see the Germans will be getting another round of the spotlight after the Italians. We had a crazy amount of premiums, missions, and a new line introduced for them just a few months ago.

I know you cant spill any beans on anything upcoming really but it would be awesome if you could drop a bug in someone's ear about at least the national camo and the 2 unique commanders the IJN are lacking to tie in with the release of Tone and Ise.

Thanks either way.

Love seeing comments about players enjoying some of our oldest content (well IJN, but not all the IJN ships are oldes, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!).

Wish I could talk about these two test ships, but just like you said, I cant :Smile_sad: But I will 100% have this in our feedback reports!

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[FARCE]
Members
7 posts
9,575 battles

Call me a noob but I love Hayate. One of my most played ships in the game, I really enjoy its playstyle. Must just be me though since I rarely see it in game. 

And with Deadeye, Yammie is quite a monster. Gives Thunderer a run for her money when played well.