Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

497
[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
969 battles
6 minutes ago, Admiral_Hippo said:

Please get that request off the screen. Dont now, or ever have wanted them.

They passed a law or something. Try sueing the supreme court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,889
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,578 posts
15,102 battles
7 minutes ago, Admiral_Hippo said:

Please get that request off the screen. Dont now, or ever have wanted them.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/33993/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,363
[PVE]
Members
7,877 posts
23,851 battles
17 hours ago, Admiral_Hippo said:

Please get that request off the screen. Dont now, or ever have wanted them.

Gotta love it when you tell them to get that request off the screen & they post you a link that makes it pop up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,363
[PVE]
Members
7,877 posts
23,851 battles
17 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Will doing anything suggested in that link make the unending request finally end...or is it just a link explaining why it is occuring that will do nothing to actually stop it from occuring?

The reason I ask is just going to that link made it pop up again & if there isn't a path to make it stop then that is the most annoying troll post ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,068
[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles
18 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Just for your FYI...

 

The links on some of those sites are in Russian.. For example... Click on


Which leads me to believe using my knowledge of statistics, in human behavior...

  1. A Russian was pulling a double shift and forgot it was the NA side he was editing...
  2. QA didn't do their due diligence in troubleshooting the page before publishing...
  3. I am guessing this was rushed out the door..(it was added a day ago).

WG is starting to slip up...

 

Edited by Navalpride33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
23 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I prefer oatmeal raisin.

Samoas and Thin Mints.

It's that time of year for the cookies soo good, they are delivered by uniformed officers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,098 posts
44,123 battles
10 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Samoas and Thin Mints.

It's that time of year for the cookies soo good, they are delivered by uniformed officers.

Yes, the most intimidating force on the planet. 

The Cookie Mafia. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
28 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Yes, the most intimidating force on the planet. 

The Cookie Mafia. 

As long as I get Samoas and Thin Mints, they can mafia all they want. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,098 posts
44,123 battles
12 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

As long as I get Samoas and Thin Mints, they can mafia all they want. 😂

The most devious tactic is when you walk out of the grocery store. They get their Moms to ambush you dressed in a manner that leaves little to the imagination. Then they drag you over to the table to the Green beret wearing military officer that immediately asks you what is your favorite cookie while their Mom is distracting you. Before you can say no, you walk away with thin mints and shortbread about 100 bucks lighter. At least you can freeze the thin mints. The shortbread is like a gateway drug for coworkers when you give some away for free. Then Keebler and Nabisco police show up to interrogate you asking where you got them. 

I heard that some robber tried to run off with the Cookie Mafia's money and cookies at a store once and a police officer was involved in a 12 mile high speed chase to get it back. The robber was apprehended and the officer was awarded some cookies and thanks from the Moms. The officer was awarded the highest honor at city hall too. 

There is definitely something about the cookies. But it could be the Mafia or the Moms. No one seems to know for sure. 

But armed forces special units around the world will not mess with this special unit. Not even Spetznatz. 

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
3 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

The most devious tactic is when you walk out of the grocery store. They get their Moms to ambush you dressed in a manner that leaves little to the imagination. Then they drag you over to the table to the Green beret wearing military officer that immediately asks you what is your favorite cookie while their Mom is distracting you. Before you can say no, you walk away with thin mints and shortbread about 100 bucks lighter. At least you can freeze the thin mints. The shortbread is like a gateway drug for coworkers when you give some away for free. Then Keebler and Nabisco police show up to interrogate you asking where you got them. 

I heard that some robber tried to run off with the Cookie Mafia's money and cookies at a store once and a police officer was involved in a 12 mile high speed chase to get it back. The robber was apprehended and the officer was awarded some cookies and thanks from the Moms. The officer was awarded the highest honor at city hall too. 

There is definitely something about the cookies. But it could be the Mafia or the Moms. No one seems to know for sure. 

But armed forces special units around the world will not mess with this special unit. Not even Spetznatz. 

:Smile_teethhappy:

 

Here, the waifs look at you with earnest eyes on the edge of tears. It's really effective. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,098 posts
44,123 battles
3 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

 

Here, the waifs look at you with earnest eyes on the edge of tears. It's really effective. 

That is messed up dude. Here is a pro tip.

Wear dark sunglasses, say you have pink eye. The little ones are easily deterred with that one.

But if they blockade you with a tall ginger blue eyed girly, then ye are in trouble. Try saying you have to use the restroom, you have the D and some is coming out. She will step aside. 

If ye are in a fancy building in an elevator and a tall blondie is in their group trying to not let you off the elevator, that could be problematic. Say you released a silent but deadly and if she doesn't let you go, the next people that get on will think she did it because you will crouch down and pretend she did it. 

I have developed these dodgy tactics over the years. 

It is their Moms that seem to get the best of me because they immediately grab you. And sometimes in places their husbands would kill me if they found out. It is "hard " to break the hold. 

Hang in there buddy. Sometimes, it is best to carry as little cash as possible during cookie drive season. But keep your head on a swivel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,297
[WOLFG]
Members
11,805 posts
10,952 battles
7 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

The most devious tactic is when you walk out of the grocery store. They get their Moms to ambush you dressed in a manner that leaves little to the imagination. Then they drag you over to the table to the Green beret wearing military officer that immediately asks you what is your favorite cookie while their Mom is distracting you. Before you can say no, you walk away with thin mints and shortbread about 100 bucks lighter. At least you can freeze the thin mints. The shortbread is like a gateway drug for coworkers when you give some away for free. Then Keebler and Nabisco police show up to interrogate you asking where you got them. 

I heard that some robber tried to run off with the Cookie Mafia's money and cookies at a store once and a police officer was involved in a 12 mile high speed chase to get it back. The robber was apprehended and the officer was awarded some cookies and thanks from the Moms. The officer was awarded the highest honor at city hall too. 

There is definitely something about the cookies. But it could be the Mafia or the Moms. No one seems to know for sure. 

But armed forces special units around the world will not mess with this special unit. Not even Spetznatz. 

The hot moms are always out front.  The other moms are restacking the table faster than guys throwing ganja off a cigarette boat.

I have been the "husband at the office" part of the operation.  My job was to push the sign in sheet like the corner guy running the numbers racket.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27
[ATFW]
Beta Testers
64 posts
4,617 battles
11 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

But if they blockade you with a tall ginger blue eyed girly, then ye are in trouble. Try saying you have to use the restroom, you have the D and some is coming out. She will step aside. 

It is their Moms that seem to get the best of me because they immediately grab you. And sometimes in places their husbands would kill me if they found out. It is "hard " to break the hold. 

I see you have met my Ex-wife....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,098 posts
44,123 battles
3 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

The hot moms are always out front.  The other moms are restacking the table faster than guys throwing ganja off a cigarette boat.

I have been the "husband at the office" part of the operation.  My job was to push the sign in sheet like the corner guy running the numbers racket.

Yeah, I met those guys. They have their cute as a button daughter in her Cookie mafia Picture on his desk and some of the Dads even bring the daughter to work to get it done. Many years ago, I had one boss that had 2 daughters in the Mafia. If I wanted a nice work assignment, I had to buy a case. 

In High School, I had an English Teacher have 1 daughter in the Mafia. That teacher gave us all a test that was impossible to pass and if we wanted a bonus grade, then we had to buy at least 2 boxes from her daughter. Since my grades at the time were meh, I needed more bonuses, but could only afford two boxes, but needed about 8 to pass the semester decently. 

So a deal was struck. I pulled the wagon after school to each teacher's lounge for the daughter and loaded the car for about a week. The daughter of that teacher was small, so I had like 12 cases to lug around until all sold in the school. 

But I got my grades fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,098 posts
44,123 battles
5 minutes ago, alexbennedict said:

I see you have met my Ex-wife....

Oh no. I never did anything with any of them. it is just they are Hot Moms super powers and the influence they impose upon you. But if they had their husbands nearby, yeah, I would be near dead, but it would not be grounds for divorce. 

Excessive flirting is hardly a crime unless you have an excessively jealous spouse, then you are always convicted guilty. 

But sorry to hear you had a rough go of it dude. Betrayal is a hard lesson to get over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,684
[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
1 hour ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

That is messed up dude. Here is a pro tip.

Wear dark sunglasses, say you have pink eye. The little ones are easily deterred with that one.

But if they blockade you with a tall ginger blue eyed girly, then ye are in trouble. Try saying you have to use the restroom, you have the D and some is coming out. She will step aside. 

If ye are in a fancy building in an elevator and a tall blondie is in their group trying to not let you off the elevator, that could be problematic. Say you released a silent but deadly and if she doesn't let you go, the next people that get on will think she did it because you will crouch down and pretend she did it. 

I have developed these dodgy tactics over the years. 

It is their Moms that seem to get the best of me because they immediately grab you. And sometimes in places their husbands would kill me if they found out. It is "hard " to break the hold. 

Hang in there buddy. Sometimes, it is best to carry as little cash as possible during cookie drive season. But keep your head on a swivel. 

:Smile_teethhappy:

I'm getting older, so I can pull out the curmudgeon and skip it if I need to. But Samoas and Thin Mints are ~my precious~. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×