You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gryphen_Ghost

Unable to log in to NA server

14 comments in this topic

[CYNIC]
Members
33 posts
24,061 battles

the server reset was supposed to be done and login issues done almost 40 mins ago but still unable to connect on NA server. the support page shows the server is up but this is all I have been getting for about 40mins now. Anyone else having this issue?

shot-21.02.10_05.35.00-0125.jpg

• Cool 1

[CYNIC]
Members
33 posts
24,061 battles

I tried getting help with this on the WoWS community server on Discord but that was just a waste of time so thought I would go crazy and try to get an answer here.....................

[PPNA2]
[PPNA2]
Members
74 posts
19,613 battles

Getting same screen here, they did maintenance @6 saying it would take 5-10 mins, but it's 7:05 am by my clock........ 

[CYNIC]
Members
33 posts
24,061 battles

same I have tried the community Discord server which was useless, support is showing the server as being up, so I put in a ticket to see if can get any help there since this hasn't gotten any responses from them either.

[CYNIC]
Members
33 posts
24,061 battles

Ya know you would think if there was some kind of issue with the server reset they would idk say something on Discord, the forums, redit, hell anywhere for that matter

[CYNIC]
Members
33 posts
24,061 battles

well my ticket seems to have been "SOLVED" by an employee who cant read a clock or do math, it seems he is convinced that the server reset that happened an hour and 40 mins ago might be affecting logins for 5 to 10  mins..........wow, just wow

[PPNA2]
[PPNA2]
Members
74 posts
19,613 battles

i sent in ticket also, waste of my morning, time to go to work. Hopefully they get there shizzle together and figure out issue!

[CO-OP]
Members
2,824 posts
28,397 battles

Had a different problem.  I managed to log in, but my screen settings were changed.  I was unable to navigate the UI port interface.  I had to restart my computer before I was finally able to use the port UI.

[SNAP]
Members
29 posts
19,431 battles

Mine works now think the new Aslain's fixed it since tried without  than with it right away again.   "Mines been doing same as above not logging in connecting to server since played one game early this morning. Still not working after removing Aslains mod just incase. I'll change to working when get logged in eventually."

Edited by julea