You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Weekly Combat Missions: Discounts and Rewards!

17 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,586 posts
15,113 battles

Lunar New Year, Saint Valentine's Day, and holiday bonuses!

Read it on the portal

[CRF]
Members
978 posts
8,966 battles

too bad there is no means of buying a quantity of camos during these sales so one could stock up...(at least I haven't found such a means to do so)

[-OPS-]
Members
53 posts
1 hour ago, sonoasailor said:

too bad there is no means of buying a quantity of camos during these sales so one could stock up...(at least I haven't found such a means to do so)

Hi Sonoasailor...have you looked in the Armoury....you can buy Cammo's for Coal. Hope it helps

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
23,432 posts
17,387 battles

So I decided last night that I was going to try and get the Surrey finished and the Albemarle in port before the end of the patch and LO AND BEHOLD, look what Wargaming goes and does this morning...

image.thumb.png.649072da39e0b20c13c32e11aa4faaed.png 

:cap_like:

Members
10 posts
12,364 battles
8 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

So I decided last night that I was going to try and get the Surrey finished and the Albemarle in port before the end of the patch and LO AND BEHOLD, look what Wargaming goes and does this morning...

I have a few ships to finish off too and thought the same thing! The only thing is they are cruisers and lately I have not been doing too well in those with the new patch.

[TFFOX]
Members
1,089 posts
2,827 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Wouldya look at that! that should help me get some ships such as Surrey, Skane, and Budyonny, and help on my Harugumo grind

[OGF]
Members
1,038 posts
34,660 battles

Thanks, WG!  And please don't forget Pi Day next month!  o7

• Cool 1

Members
763 posts
14,038 battles

I remember the days when I could look forward to login .....

Now there are old ships re-skinned then sold as something new.

Events labeled as new but yet they contain less of the same old content from former events long past.

Everything now is grind, grind, grind just to win a RNG loot crate that we have all recently learned is twice over rigged against you.

I suppose if you're part of the constant churn of new players they may be spinning in their chair at all these easy to do missions with their abundant and  juicy rewards. Heck man! They don't even have to division up with another player this year to win the 3+ year old Valentines Day flag. 

On the bright-side however, thanks a bunch WG for saving me even more time and money. Keep up the great work!! Buy yourselves a extra shot of that premium Vodka, you deserve it!! 

• Cool 1

[TSF]
Members
418 posts
14,313 battles
5 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

There is a means of buying a quantity of camos during these sales so one can stock up.

Buy the type 59 camos for doubloons by removing the camo from your existing ships, and then buying one type 59 camo per ship by equipping it on the ship in the menu. 

Once you have a type 59 on every ship, or as many as you wish to buy, simple re equip the original camo. WG doesn't refund the purchase price of unused camos, so the type 59s will be placed in your inventory to use as you wish. 

For players who only have a few ships, the number of camos they can buy are similarly limited. However, for us old timers, who have almost 400 ships in our port, these sales provide the means to stock up on Type 59 camos for a discounted price. 

Same procedure works for upgrades when those are on sale.

Edited by Litigo_1970
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
7,914 posts
23,881 battles
6 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

Purchase 1 on every ship you own (make sure to go to the filters & allow yourself to access any special ship types you have blocked to purchase camos for them too) & after the event is over unequip them from every port queen & you will have a stock of them.

[PVE]
Members
7,914 posts
23,881 battles
3 hours ago, ArtfulNothing_ said:

Everything now is grind, grind, grind just to win a RNG loot crate that we have all recently learned is twice over rigged against you.

Wrong article...nothing to see here...

Only crates mentioned in this article are Wargaming containers that each give a day of premium plus the listed signals...no gambling...no either/or...just rewards...

3 days of premium plus 9 of each of the listed signals for winning 1 battle.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
978 posts
8,966 battles
1 hour ago, Litigo_1970 said:

There is a means of buying a quantity of camos during these sales so one can stock up.

Buy the type 59 camos for doubloons by removing the camo from your existing ships, and then buying one type 59 camo per ship by equipping it on the ship in the menu. 

Once you have a type 59 on every ship, or as many as you wish to buy, simple re equip the original camo. WG doesn't refund the purchase price of unused camos, so the type 59s will be placed in your inventory to use as you wish. 

For players who only have a few ships, the number of camos they can buy are similarly limited. However, for us old timers, who have almost 400 ships in our port, these sales provide the means to stock up on Type 59 camos for a discounted price. 

Same procedure works for upgrades when those are on sale.

55 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Purchase 1 on every ship you own (make sure to go to the filters & allow yourself to access any special ship types you have blocked to purchase camos for them too) & after the event is over unequip them from every port queen & you will have a stock of them.

Yikes, guys - that will be a lot of work!  Will have to see how long that takes...

[CRF]
Members
978 posts
8,966 battles
9 hours ago, bwana_2019 said:

Hi Sonoasailor...have you looked in the Armoury....you can buy Cammo's for Coal. Hope it helps

You can buy certain camos there, but not the ones that will be on sale (types 1,2,5,6, and 59), tho i am not sure why anyone would want to buy the Type 1 or 2....

[PVE]
Members
7,914 posts
23,881 battles
43 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

You can buy certain camos there, but not the ones that will be on sale (types 1,2,5,6, and 59), tho i am not sure why anyone would want to buy the Type 1 or 2....

I don't buy the 2s but use the free ones I get in co-op...not like I'm trying to not be detected against bots.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts

hold it you guys are going to all that trouble to spend 50dubs per for type 59 camos...?  for pve?   sounds like crazy talk to me...