You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

Does it feel the game is as fun in 10.0(plus whatever patches).. as it was prior to 10.0 for you?

Does it feel the game is as fun in 10.0(plus whatever patches).. as it was prior to 10.0 for you?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Does it feel the game is as fun in 10.0(plus whatever patches).. as it was prior to 10.0 for you?

• yes
    • no
    • stopped playing due to 10.0

37 comments in this topic

[46856]
Members
1,920 posts

Simple yes now will do'

FYI 25% of our clan has moved on to other games and still deciding whether to do clan brawls and other events as a clan. They have left for other games and they used to put in at least 3 hrs a day into WoWs.

Edited by Chain_shot

Members
1,911 posts
27,754 battles

Mainly co-op'n at this time. It's my opinion that WG is improving this game to death, fwiw.

• Cool 7

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
171 posts
16,883 battles

My clan rarely is playing now ( and the matches in random are horrible so im not haveing fun. Co-op is no answer for me either its a joke charge charge your team is the eneny so i dont enjoy it. I have no answer i did enjoy ranked a bit at least there is some semblence of team work SOME TIMES.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

Compared to pre-10, I'm effectively not playing.  A handful of battles played since it dropped, along with some experimenting in PTS, and that's it.

Too many of the ships I enjoyed most just aren't the same now. 

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 6

Members
712 posts

No. I am running Akizuki, Kitakaze, and Kaga because I like them. Everything else is just sitting in port rusting. I play for one container and call it a day. When premium runs out, may not even bother with it at all. That gives them @30 days to get things straightened out or give me a reason to continue.

• Cool 2

Banned
1,424 posts
6,083 battles
2 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Compared to pre-10, I'm effectively not playing.  A handful of battles played since it dropped, along with some experimenting in PTS, and that's it.

Too many of the ships I enjoyed most just aren't the same now. 

Yeah. Same here. Before I would at least get my 3 daily containers. During weekends I used to play a lot. After this update I barely got more than one container. I haven't played a single match since Friday. I'll see if I can bring myself to complete the mission to get the Anshan, then I'll do a full reset of my builds and remove all upgrades from all the ships and hope the situation gets better. In the meantime, I am playing other stuff.

• Cool 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
2 minutes ago, WarStore said:

Yeah. Same here. Before I would at least get my 3 daily containers. During weekends I used to play a lot. After this update I barely got more than one container. I haven't played a single match since Friday. I'll see if I can bring myself to complete the mission to get the Anshan, then I'll do a full reset of my builds and remove all upgrades from all the ships and hope the situation gets better. In the meantime, I am playing other stuff.

I completed the daily missions pretty much every day, for months on end. 

Now?  Not worth it.

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,108 posts
11,784 battles

I enjoy the new content and the captain flexibility. The problem I see is people blindly believing that the new meta must be to camp back line because reasons and a single bb skill, instead of still trying to play objectives and map control.  I’ve been regrinding ibuki For zao and played many games so far this patch. I have yet to be blapped (dev struck) in this super squishy cruiser and I’m far from a unicum player. Having some really good games in her.

• Cool 2

[VORTX]
Members
584 posts
7,678 battles

Honestly it’s too early to tell. Dead eye needs to be nerfed and secondaries buffed. I have Thunderer and enjoy it, but I’ve only played it a couple of times in randoms in 10.0. I’d prefer to not contribute to the perceived toxicity. I am enjoying the Iowa with its 27k range and 12 point something conceal. Yes, i push when it’s smart too. Or at least I hope it’s smart to 🤣

there are quite a few things in the game that have driven me away from randoms, the rework only adds slightly to them. 

• Meh 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

Plus, if cruisers are supposed to venture forth, in the time of Deadeye and damage-buffing skills, maybe they should regain access to survival-improving skills.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
8,689 posts
12,682 battles

im not sure if its because theres no event going on right now or if im really to the point that the game is just becoming that much less fun to play, i know my clan doesnt do CBs anymore because we cant get enough people on to want to play it because they have other games that, i assume, they enjoy playing over this now

[SIM]
Members
5,787 posts
9,263 battles

My enjoyment for the game itself was in no way diminished by the skill rework. My tolerance for the immaturity and idiocy of its community however is at an all time low. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 5

Members
400 posts
26 battles

Well my somewhat temperamental Thunderer, started becoming one of my most persistently well performing ship (with a few rather noticeable exceptions) and I *almost* broke my damage record in it and uh I finally got the Battleship Commander I Emblem. Which I think was fun, if perhaps not entirely without guilt. It's particularly satisfying for those matches where I become the Thunderer who decides to finally close in. This has only gone wrong... sometimes.

My most played bae Jean Bart feels a bit sadder with the loss of Superintendent, but good a few good games in it.

My beautiful Massa' took perhaps a bit of a hit, but persisted to be a bit absurd in ranked.

Completed the Hizen got Stalingrad and had a good starting match in it.

I went rogue and got the Duke of York (as you know, I live in said OG English City) and despite poor teams I am enjoying it like I enjoyed KGV, except for the rudder shift. Have been trying to stick to the improved angle AP when possible and got some lovely salvos.

No I do not think the current state of the Deadeye meta is good or healthy, but I'm working around it.

I am playing less, but mostly as I'm playing lots of Vermintide 2 with friends who have started playing.

Members
574 posts
16 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

My enjoyment for the game itself was in no way diminished by the skill rework. My tolerance for the immaturity and idiocy of its community however is at an all time low. 

...Adapt or leave?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1

[BE-ER]
Beta Testers
127 posts
15,982 battles

Yes. Not noticing anything different.

[--K--]
Members
5,412 posts
18,394 battles

As a player who enjoyed playing Destroyers, Cruisers and Brawling/Supporting Battleships the game post 0.10.0 patch has turned the game into a frustrating and boring garbage fest. 

If you're not a Deadeye Battleship or a Outnumbered Cruiser sitting at max range trying to get those skill to work you might as well not play this dumpster fire. 

[KIA-C]
Members
3,672 posts
16,224 battles

I am rediscovering old game I stopped playing thanks to the commander's rework. It's nice that WG is giving me more help to spend less time playing their game.

Edited by AlcatrazNC
  • Cool 2

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,654 posts
10,670 battles

Haven't really been playing since the CV rework tbh. This skill rework has been incredibly blah in my opinion. Lot of the skills are just complete garbo still.

• Cool 1

[-CFI-]
Members
369 posts
3,792 battles

A qualified yes. No change in enjoyment for me the last few patches. My satisfaction has more to do with my quality of play than anything else, and that is most affected by my mood and awakeness/tiredness when I start playing.

I figure my skill and state of mind matter much more than my captain's skills.

[G0ATS]
Beta Testers
33 posts
9,608 battles

I would usually spend 300 to 400 per year on the major crate evens, not to mention all the premium time and ships i have purchased. Haven't spent a cent since the CV rework and the latest Captain changes and ship nerfs have pretty much guaranteed i wont be spending on the game ever again.

• Cool 1

[--O--]
Members
994 posts

This is getting less and less fun and certainly less engaging. It really has turned in to World of Passive Play..... If that is what the Devs wanted the succeeded, I use to play every day multiple hours, then after cv rework it was long enough to get 3 crates... Now its until i cannot deal with the constant passive play.

Worse within 3 minutes you can tell in 95% of games who will when by mini-map showing which team is pushing up... that team wins most times. Not sure how much longer before I unistall to make room for somthing actually fun.

• Cool 2

Members
655 posts
17,940 battles
18 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

As a player who enjoyed playing Destroyers, Cruisers and Brawling/Supporting Battleships the game post 0.10.0 patch has turned the game into a frustrating and boring garbage fest. 

If you're not a Deadeye Battleship or a Outnumbered Cruiser sitting at max range trying to get those skill to work you might as well not play this dumpster fire. 

Come play with us. As of late I haven't had a lot of fun solo but man we laugh our butts off in divisions. I had to stop playing Saturday when 4 of 5 Thunderers in 2 games said "I'm only playing Thunderer  because I'm drunk as hell" With the exception of that the games haven't been too bad. 

[WOLFG]
Members
32,288 posts
9,988 battles

I didn't vote, because it's yes and no for me.

DDs are a yes, cruisers a no, and I'm back and forth on BBs.