You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Adm_Nimitz_2016

A couple of questions

9 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
1,845 battles

Hello everybody how are you doing?I have a couple of questions I would like to ask.1)Do you get more xp,credits and resources when you play in ranked battles,random battles and clan battles compared to playing in coop battles?.2)How do you hide your stats in the clan member menu?Thanks and have fun gaming.

[PISD]
Members
1,855 posts
6,143 battles
13 minutes ago, Adm_Nimitz_2016 said:

.1)Do you get more xp,credits and resources when you play in ranked battles,random battles and clan battles compared to playing in coop battles?

Yes you do, by a good amount.

14 minutes ago, Adm_Nimitz_2016 said:

2)How do you hide your stats in the clan member menu?Thanks and have fun gaming.

Open you clan member menu, put some masking tape over your screen to hide it. (no idea)

[WOLF1]
Members
934 posts
1,914 battles
1 hour ago, Adm_Nimitz_2016 said:

Hello everybody how are you doing?I have a couple of questions I would like to ask.1)Do you get more xp,credits and resources when you play in ranked battles,random battles and clan battles compared to playing in coop battles?.2)How do you hide your stats in the clan member menu?Thanks and have fun gaming.

Yes you earn significantly more Xperia, credits, and exp when playing in random, clan battles, and ranked

Randoms is based on how much you contribute, Tier of the ship, plus if its a win or not, based on spots, assisted damage through spotting, percent damage to ships, and flags/signals.

for ranked battles, it is also based on this system as well I remember with the ranked star system and you can get steel, which is a voluble currency for steel ships and such

clan battles I remember its based on win or loss. For a win, its 2,500 base xp, and for a loss i think it was 500 or a bit more base Xp. With a win rate of 50% battles, you average 1400 something base xp per battle

Edited by Boomer625

[WOLF1]
Members
934 posts
1,914 battles

To hide stats, go to the WOWS portal, click players, and search your profile page up. There is a hide stats button there.

B6B07239-CA14-44DA-9B16-BA0EFF01949B.jpeg

B8D22491-0457-4166-8438-1604C5695F29.jpeg

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,381 posts
17,071 battles

ooppss, everyone above beat me to it.

thanks guys!

[RLGN]
Members
15,692 posts
27,458 battles

Co-op’s payout is based on shorter games, (more games per block of time,) consistency over the long run, (you win more often,) and that it’s easier to do well if you’re good at yolo trolling the bots, or at least doing well if the game lasts.

Randoms, game for game, pay better, but without being really good, it’s harder to consistently do well. If you die fast in a Random, you’ll likely get low xp score. Because of that, it’s actually possible to score more base xp in a good Co-op game.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,960 posts
14,894 battles
33 minutes ago, Boomer625 said:

Yes you earn significantly more Xperia, credits, and exp when playing in random, clan battles, and ranked

Randoms is based on how much you contribute, Tiger of the ship, plus if its a win or not, based on spots, assisted damage through spotting, percent damage to ships, and flags/signals.

for ranked battles, it is also based on this system as well I remember with the ranked star system and you can get steel, which is a voluble currency for steel ships and such

clan battles I remember its based on win or loss. For a win, its 2,500 base xp, and for a loss i think it was 500 or a bit more base Xp. With a win rate of 50% battles, you average 1400 something base xp per battle

On paper but that requires doing very good in base experience. It doesn't take many sub par matches to fall behind the rate that can be achieved with co-op because of their faster matches. It also depends on the ship. The new US BB's with their slow speed and reload have a hard time doing well in co-op.

[HMCSH]
Beta Testers
1,664 posts
21,922 battles
1 hour ago, Boomer625 said:

To hide stats, go to the WOWS portal, click players, and search your profile page up. There is a hide stats button there.

B6B07239-CA14-44DA-9B16-BA0EFF01949B.jpeg

B8D22491-0457-4166-8438-1604C5695F29.jpeg

What he said but make sure you are logged in or the option will not show up.

[PVE]
Members
7,921 posts
23,939 battles
1 hour ago, Boomer625 said:

Randoms is based on how much you contribute, Tier of the ship, plus if its a win or not, based on spots, assisted damage through spotting, percent damage to ships, and flags/signals.

Loss in CBs is 250 BXP...1/10 of a win...but in CBrawls they just announced for the 0.10.1 season that it will only be 1250 BXP for a win...but that is just for the Brawl season.