You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Get Italian Tokens just for watching Official Streams!

82 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,586 posts
15,113 battles

Easy rewards await on a World of Warships stream near you!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 2

[PVE]
Members
5,108 posts
22,629 battles

@Hapa_Fodder  No thanks.....pass.    I'm just playing for the free stuff....     Not an Italian Navy fan...  I don't subscribe to anything on the internet.  Good Luck.

[WG]
4,586 posts
15,113 battles
1 hour ago, sdj_2016 said:

@Hapa_Fodder Thanks for info and the schedule. What happens if I already have the Alighieri? 

You will get the credit cost of the ship credited to you, keep the commander and port slot.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[-UCS-]
Members
111 posts
11,313 battles
28 minutes ago, GDFKingTigerTank said:

Then don't spend tokens on her

Based on Hapa’s feedback, I have to spend the 800 tokens to get past the first reward... If I am interested in getting any of the other ships, camo or flags. I had a glimmer of hope that I could avoid using the first 800 tokens on a ship I already have. 

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
Members
1,809 posts
22,343 battles

looking forward to the italians  the T4 is a beast with a 19pt commander on her . and i love playing my roma  .

its about time they were out  ive been sitting waiting for them since they announced  them on the  development  page ... 

not a big fan of early access ,never have been  

sitting with just over 2 mil free exps and about 100mil credits  to spend on them ...  still no mention if marco polo is going to be a coal , steel or free exp ship yet hope they dont dump it as a research token ship . 

Edited by Gaelic_knight

[-UCS-]
Members
111 posts
11,313 battles
16 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

looking forward to the italians  the T4 is a beast with a 19pt commander on her . and i love playing my roma  .

its about time they were out  ive been sitting waiting for them since they announced  them on the  development  page ... 

not a big fan of early access ,never have been  

sitting with just over 3 mil free exps and about 100mil credits  to spend on them ...  still no mention if marco polo is going to be a coal , steel or free exp ship yet hope they dont dump it as a research token ship . 

Gonna have to try out that Aligheri tonight a little bit more. I have a 19pt Italian commander for my GC that I can swing over. 

• Cool 1

[WG]
4,586 posts
15,113 battles
24 minutes ago, sdj_2016 said:

Based on Hapa’s feedback, I have to spend the 800 tokens to get past the first reward... If I am interested in getting any of the other ships, camo or flags. I had a glimmer of hope that I could avoid using the first 800 tokens on a ship I already have. 

I'm finding out right now, I think, because in the past, the sequential bundles were, well, sequential so you still had to go the one you already have (however you got the ship) then you got compensated the credits for the duplicate.

[--K--]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,803 posts
5,983 battles
6 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

I'm finding out right now, I think, because in the past, the sequential bundles were, well, sequential so you still had to go the one you already have (however you got the ship) then you got compensated the credits for the duplicate.

How about compensation in points instead of credits....

• Cool 2

[WG]
4,586 posts
15,113 battles
36 minutes ago, sdj_2016 said:

10 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

So I was right, because the bundles are sequential, you still need to purchase the tier IV one with tokens you will just get everything and then credits for the ship instead.

[AZUR1]
Members
193 posts
4,563 battles

LOL, rip for those who got T4 Aligheri from twitch prime.

Yes, you still need to use 800 token to bypass her even if you have her.

I am really wondering who is running WOWS event.

To the best of my guess, the max free token can be earned is not enough to unlock T8 ship or just enough to unlock her. And the rest token need to be purchased from another random bundle.

Edit: To be more clear here:

We got this T4 ship free from twitch prime, by doing nothing (no grinding)

And the new event need us to grind 800 tokens in order to get this FREE ship again!

Edited by Lancelot0001
  • Cool 3

[TFFOX]
Members
1,089 posts
2,822 battles

@Hapa_Fodder Do you know if there will be restrictions on the Tier/Nation for the missions? 

[WG]
4,586 posts
15,113 battles
Just now, AdmiralFox08 said:

@Hapa_Fodder Do you know if there will be restrictions on the Tier/Nation for the missions? 

Aloha,

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the missions until they are released.

-Hapa

[USN]
Members
1,517 posts
20,459 battles
7 minutes ago, Lancelot0001 said:

To the best of my guess, the max free token can be earned is not enough to unlock T8 ship or just enough to unlock her. And the rest token need to be purchased from another random bundle.

From PTS, getting all ITL tokens from directives will grant you Carricalo with her Roman perma flauge (4th bundle) whether or not the extra 1000 from streams or any possible extras for having Ceasr, Roma, Lepanto, and/or Marco Polo will grant you enough for anymore remains to be seen.

Edited by tfcas119

[TFFOX]
Members
1,089 posts
2,822 battles
5 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the missions until they are released.

-Hapa

Understood. 

[-UCS-]
Members
111 posts
11,313 battles

@Hapa_Fodder Thank you for the effort in clarifying the answer on the first segment. Much  appreciate your work and responsiveness on the forums. 

• Thanks 2

[CRF]
Members
978 posts
8,966 battles
1 hour ago, Lancelot0001 said:

Ehh - I can always use the credits, but the 3 pt captain is pretty useless these days...

Typical early access schemes - certainly don't plan to spend anything (either real $$ or extra play time) to try to get early access to tech tree ships.

[DVYJC]
Members
3,896 posts
9,821 battles
1 hour ago, Lancelot0001 said:

Given the past, most likely is that there will be RNG involved and that you'll pretty much guarantee to get the Tier V and that's about it without spending (Plus, admittedly, the Tier VII for completing all directives, so that is good). 

[BTLST]
Members
729 posts
11,287 battles

Can we watch the streaming later on U Tube rather than having to get up in the middle of the night to watch it here in the USA?????    I'm also confused by which Time Zone the USA times are for as that could make an even more inopportune time for me to be able to watch the stream?    Thanks

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,667 posts
25,160 battles
2 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

Ehh - I can always use the credits, but the 3 pt captain is pretty useless these days...

Nah, he can be sacrificed to farm his XP. That is one of the good things about the skill rework, all free captains are valuable because they count as Elite Captain XP. 

[USRUS]
[USRUS]
Members
1,455 posts
20,689 battles

How many times you going to give away the same flag? Make some new ones!

• Cool 2

Members
682 posts
220 battles
4 hours ago, Lancelot0001 said:

Oh No!   I got a free ship for watching movies on AP.  

Complaining about free stuff - Just epic!

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1