Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Super heavy AP skill

5 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
[DRNX]
Members
478 posts
12,843 battles

Just saw LWM's take on it but were is the info about the increased fire and flooding? It doesn't say that on the actual skill when you click on it.

[DRNX]
[DRNX]
Members
478 posts
12,843 battles
1 minute ago, Meatshield_No13 said:

Are you looking at the one for Battleships?

There is a cruiser variant too which has a calibre cutoff.

No I had a brain fart. Thx for clearing that up. Looks like it might be could on my Stalingrad!

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,108 posts
11,776 battles
31 minutes ago, crazyferret23777 said:

No I had a brain fart. Thx for clearing that up. Looks like it might be could on my Stalingrad!

I’m currently running that on kuznetsov and Halsey cruiser builds for Balansgrad, Krohnstadt, DM, Alaska, and Puerto Rico 

• Cool 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,500 posts

A dear friend told me this little missive from the Lucky Lou (USS Louisville in WW2)

In the hot wide rolling reaches of the Pacific during a time of war its almost too hot to engage in any meaningful gun ammunition drill. OOF. Too damn hot, here is a shell.. THUMP. Whew damn it too hot for this who is the bright bulb to pull this drill now at high noon?" etc etc etc etc.

Such as drills.

One day the sun rise is red and turned the sky bloody with impending battle against a storm of Kamikazies roaring in worse than any Super Typhoon to eviscerate the American Fleet and take hundreds of sailors lives to the Davy Jone's Locker in the deep blue sea....

Gunners: "Gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie" and the ammo people tossing those rounds straight up the hatchway and over 5 decks above as if they were baseballs in quantity when the Kamikazies came that day. Go through quite a few of them rounds in a hurry. Never mind the heat now. Its way hotter for longer where you might end up if you dont pass that ammunition!!!

Errors or paraphrasing is mine alone. So goes the little sea story about one lucky little Warship in a time of war.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this