You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capitan_Crunch

BB skill preventive maintenance?? is this right?

4 comments in this topic

[VVVVV]
Members
93 posts
8,971 battles

I am wondering, as I am sure we are all figuring out the new skills and such. Preventive maintenance just seems like it was 

thrown into the wrong tree? Honestly seems like it would be a cruiser and destroyer skill if anything not for battleships.

[PVE]
Members
10,925 posts
18,908 battles
10 minutes ago, Capitan_Crunch said:

I am wondering, as I am sure we are all figuring out the new skills and such. Preventive maintenance just seems like it was 

thrown into the wrong tree? Honestly seems like it would be a cruiser and destroyer skill if anything not for battleships.

I always use it and never seem to get my guns taken out completely, repair and good to go and I can't say the last time my engines and rudder have been taken out maybe 4 years ago or more. LittleWhiteMouse doesn't like it, but she also said that there really isn't much to pick from at level one anyway and the skill makes me feel better so I pick it.. I don't hate the rework, I just think it makes things a little more bland.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 2

[VVVVV]
Members
93 posts
8,971 battles

Fair enough, not that I meant it shouldn't be in the battleship tree, but seems like something that should definitely have been on all the tree's 

[NSEW]
Members
2,282 posts
11,884 battles

Have you tried bow tanking with your JB? Guns gets taken out quite easily.  Hopefully by then you'd have secondary maxed for that meme life.