You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

Research costs & fire chance

4 comments in this topic

Members
107 posts
15,977 battles

Is there a way to research fire % of ships within the game itself (not having to go to the wiki site, for example)?

Why are the number of research points seemingly higher than they were before to research ships? It mentions have to research "preceding modules"? I used to research/buy ships without modules and then just move them up from my lower tier ship I just moved on from. What's going on?

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,205 posts
21,032 battles
5 minutes ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

Is there a way to research fire % of ships within the game itself (not having to go to the wiki site, for example)?

KqsJiJD.gif

5 minutes ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

Why are the number of research points seemingly higher than they were before to research ships? It mentions have to research "preceding modules"? I used to research/buy ships without modules and then just move them up from my lower tier ship I just moved on from. What's going on?

TxOOx1H.jpg

Here on my KGV research screen you can see a line going through the hulls to the VIII icon that represents Monarch. This means that you need to research KGV's second hull before you can research Monarch. If you research Monarch directly Monarch's own research screen without unlocking KGV's second hull first, it'll include the research cost for KGV's second hull in the Monarch's research price.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,377 posts
17,027 battles
1 hour ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

In port screen, on the right side, there are information about your selected ship. Click on the category you want, then hover your mouse to see the %chance of fire of each ship

The number of research points differences because the progress to next ship required you to purchase hull B or hull C or hullB+ Torps or whatever the requirement to get to next ship. This can be check by go to the tech tree and look

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
5 hours ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

Click on equipment, click on main battery and hover over, fire % will be listed.