You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[MR-1]
Members
1,807 posts
22,318 battles

since the last update , a few of my clan members including myself have noticed we cant get the port carousel back to 4 ships per column  but only to 3 ships ... the resolution  set up hasn't changed   were still at 1920x 1080 . now it says cant   do at the low resolution  but we have tried different  ones and noticed if we put our resolution down  and go from a full screen to a windowed screen   then we can have 4 ships per column 

why should we lower our resolution and  revert from a full screen window to a windowed screen  when  it  has been working before  

bug.jpg

[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
On 2/7/2021 at 9:45 PM, Gaelic_knight said:

since the last update , a few of my clan members including myself have noticed we cant get the port carousel back to 4 ships per column  but only to 3 ships ... the resolution  set up hasn't changed   were still at 1920x 1080 . now it says cant   do at the low resolution  but we have tried different  ones and noticed if we put our resolution down  and go from a full screen to a windowed screen   then we can have 4 ships per column 

why should we lower our resolution and  revert from a full screen window to a windowed screen  when  it  has been working before  

bug.jpg

I have this problem intermittently as well. The resolution is 1920x1080, but can't get more than 3 ships tall in the carousel. If I reboot, that sometimes fixes it, but it comes back later.