You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Stormbringer924

It's ok to be pissed

30 comments in this topic

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
135 posts
15,815 battles

We have all spent real money on this game. We have all grinded out the [edited]. We have all tried our best to play with honor. when they are no longer worthy of honor .what do yo do

It is a serious question. 

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles

Is not that bad, Korean and Spanish Telenovelas have more drama then the current state of WOWS.

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 3

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
135 posts
15,815 battles

It would be better if you offered something more.

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
135 posts
15,815 battles

Not trying to be a [edited]. But what is the point? We used to fight for honor/clan/something. now their is nothing. so I ask again  WHAT IS UR POINT

[HINON]
Members
8,689 posts
12,682 battles

dont know about you, but im just watching them destroy themselves and im not gonna do anything to try and stop them, because theyve shown that they dont care that they destroying the game, if they want another World of Warplanes where they have to put bots in every tier because next to no one is playing the game anymore, so be it, it'll be their problem, not mine, because there are plenty of games to replace them

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 2

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
135 posts
15,815 battles

The game has entered a strange world. None cares about real. only the arcade view of it

The most impressive part of human history and these [edited]'s treat it as a closet part of our history.  

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles
8 minutes ago, Stormbringer924 said:

It would be better if you offered something more.

I can offer you my sympathy as you go through the stages of grief.

Once you recover and you find the game fun again... We'll leave the light on for you...

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[--O--]
Members
994 posts

I never fought or played this game for "honor" lmbo

I played it for fun, so something to do, for a mindless entertainment. Honor is not a reason to play a game.

Raising my kids, helping people in my community, paying my bills and doing my best each day to to try and be a good person are things i would look at as honorable.

You have a strange understanding of that word if you think a video game has anything to do with honor.

Here watch these.

• Cool 2

[CO-OP]
Members
2,822 posts
28,397 battles

If you feel WG is a "dishonorable" organization, and if you feel that you are an "honorable" person, then you should leave the game.  Supporting a dishonorable act makes you complicit.

• Cool 4

Members
574 posts

Ever wonder who keeps upvoting these WeeGee blowhards?

I get like 2 votes a day and then it's all 'there was a problem reacting to this comment'

Edited by OuijaApologist
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 3

[SIM]
Members
5,787 posts
9,263 battles

Try growing up. Seriously, the melodrama that some of you bring to his forum would be unbecoming of an angsty teen, let alone a grown [edited]adult.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Boring 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,513 posts

I don't hang on to the flag or whatever you call it in gaming much these days.

Ive been playing online games of various kinds since the early 90's modem connections. Games come and sometimes they go. Or they endure for years and then implode or otherwise go away in some way. Ive got 5 years in this one I can see another 5, just not myself medically alive at that point in the future for a variety of reasons. Ive been gaming for 50+ years so I don't miss anything really. Some current games are approaching 15 years and only have very few people in them not to be able to fill a proper 32 or 64 server anymore and so they go into the night quietly. Other games crash and burn on bad patching that drives away the good supporters. Anything is possible. Sometimes the provider of servers go out of business and the games associated with them have no more servers and become dead.

Make the best of the gaming situation today whatever it is for yourself. Ultimately if you are happy you will stay, if not? you will find another game or something else entirely. Games come and go. Life is only one time and at some point thats over too. Enjoy the journey.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,755 posts
1 hour ago, Stormbringer924 said:

Not trying to be a [edited]. But what is the point? We used to fight for honor/clan/something. now their is nothing. so I ask again  WHAT IS UR POINT

I play video games for funsies.  You are taking things waaaaaaay to serious.

• Cool 4

[SALVO]
Members
6,952 posts
5,510 battles

54 minutes ago, OuijaApologist said:

Ever wonder who keeps upvoting these WeeGee blowhards?

I get like 2 votes a day and then it's all 'there was a problem reacting to this comment'

I get about 8-9 votes a day, go figure, maybe is related to forum Rep like karma and reports?.

Always ups or smileys, I don't downvote, just tell it to your face if that's the case :Smile_trollface:

[A-I-M]
Members
3,855 posts
14,863 battles
7 minutes ago, Spirit_of_76 said:

Clearly internet boats are serious business.

I thought sex and violence and rock and roll was...

[GUILE]
Members
5 posts
3,452 battles

I met Admiral McRaven at a friend's retirement before this. It is amazing to stand in front of someone who has served, as a SpecWar Operator for 36 years. If the 4 star in charge of USSOC talks- listen.

I'm still trying to figure out who the OP is referring to when he says "they have none". If you play with honor and decide the folks running the game don't have any you can keep playing with honor, or quit. There's not many options. Besides, if you aren't having fun, stop what you're doing. 

[WHS]
Members
254 posts
4,044 battles

You're viewing the game as an investment.

Instead, consider it's like a cheeseburger. You pay for it, enjoy it, and after a while, you crapit out.

It doesn't stay with you.

You should've had fun playing the game and the received enjoyment should've been worth the money you spent.

If you expected something else, then consider it a lesson well learned.

[NONE]
Members
3,777 posts
7 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

If you feel WG is a "dishonorable" organization, and if you feel that you are an "honorable" person, then you should leave the game.  Supporting a dishonorable act makes you complicit.

There is always the guerrilla option. Play for free. Take whatever freebies that come along but never spend a dime. Mark their emails as spam and sail proudly into battle flying an implied middle finger flag.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,341 posts
10 hours ago, Stormbringer924 said:

when they are no longer worthy of honor .what do yo do

It is a serious question. 

Frankly, upon reading that phrase, I was expecting the OP to be one of those guys with a "This is Sparta" name who thinks the movie 300 is actual history.