Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

Captain assignment request

3 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
6,974 posts
16,993 battles

When I assign a commander from a tech tree ship to a premium/special ship, when I have that premium/special ship selected I would like to be able to send that commander back to his home ship from there.  The only current options are "send to reserve", "dismiss", or "change commander".  Ideally, I would like to hover my mouse over the commander box on the top right and have a pop-up option to send him back to his home ship (similar to how I can hover my mouse over the empty commander box on his home ship and recall him with one click).

As things are now, I have to scroll to his home ship and recall him from there.

• Cool 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,112 posts
11,845 battles

While we are at it, I’d also like to be able to make a note of what ships I built a commander for. Like a drop down box to pick Halsey and click all the Premium ships I intended to use and Spec’d his skills for as a note to myself. Then when I look at any commander I can see which ships I specifically built him for. It’s hard to remember which unique commanders and associated skills I built for all the premiums/special ships

[ARC]
Members
1,072 posts
11,482 battles
2 hours ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

While we are at it, I’d also like to be able to make a note of what ships I built a commander for. Like a drop down box to pick Halsey and click all the Premium ships I intended to use and Spec’d his skills for as a note to myself. Then when I look at any commander I can see which ships I specifically built him for. It’s hard to remember which unique commanders and associated skills I built for all the premiums/special ships

This was something we found only after the rework. It seems so obvious now, but the majority didn't even think how are we going to remember which specific captain have one specific ship's build. Right now I have some captains with distinctive builds, but it is complicated to keep track of everything.

PD. The button "Recall commander" helps, but it is not enough.

Sign in to follow this