Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LaughingLupine

Containers

7 comments in this topic

[D4RK]
Members
35 posts
11,849 battles

When this first came out eons ago it was really pretty cool. However, the novelty has long ago worn off and I now just find them kind of irritating.  It's not getting the free stuff, who doesn't love free stuff? I have the slow ridiculously time-consuming act of collecting them. Please give us an option to skip the graphics. Yes, I know if I let them build up to 3 you can open them all at once, yes but then you don't know what came from what type of box. 

To make things worse I just opened 3 boxes that had 4 flags in each box.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Sad 1

Members
1,539 posts

Clicking is playing. WG believes playing is FUN.

I don't save my containers I open them as I get them.{I see what containers have inside them asap}

If I get more than one container :reward containers, I choose open all. {I see what the containers have inside them asap}

So WG wants you to have FUN opening the containers.   Clicking is FUN in the eyes of WG.

[USCG]
Members
748 posts
22,827 battles

I would rather WGing let me trade my container for what’s behind door number two...

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,369 posts
17,012 battles
3 hours ago, LaughingLupine said:

Please give us an option to skip the graphics

Hi,

There are several answers i would like to give

1- Just reading your post, i would guess that you pick Try your Luck container, since it only give 4 signals "yes but then you don't know what came from what type of box";  " To make things worse I just opened 3 boxes that had 4 flags in each box". The reward is that gave you increase chance of better in-game items. This is just for your preference, but any long time players like yourself should had known by now.
shot-21-02-07-07-35-26-0083.jpg

2- If you want to shorten the open the box animation and you have more then 1 box

Click "Open all Containers"

shot-21-02-07-07-39-21-0109.jpg

3 hours ago, LaughingLupine said:

Who was the designer that came up with that plan? Their office needs to be moved to the damp cold spot in the basement.

Dont be rude, be respectful and you will get them. Insulting game developers kind a crossing the line.

regards,

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,109 posts
11,803 battles
15 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

I would rather WGing let me trade my container for what’s behind door number two...

I heard Dasha is behind door 3, sadly selecting that option is not available

[D4RK]
Members
35 posts
11,849 battles
On 2/6/2021 at 3:46 PM, ObiphanKenobi said:

Hi,

There are several answers i would like to give

1- Just reading your post, i would guess that you pick Try your Luck container, since it only give 4 signals "yes but then you don't know what came from what type of box";  " To make things worse I just opened 3 boxes that had 4 flags in each box". The reward is that gave you increase chance of better in-game items. This is just for your preference, but any long time players like yourself should had known by now.

Nothing in your post was anything I don't know. Your wrong on every account.  The 4 flags was some sort of award to something from warships. it took me like 12 minutes to open containers, and there was a total of about 26 items. Rediculous waste of time. I'm not asking the devs to eliminate the graphics. There are probably a few people who enjoy this task, I'm not one of them.  I'm asking for a checkbox to bypass them. I Select Flags everytime, as I'm an avid ranked player. Typically used to save those between ranked seasons. You wont catch me flying those in random. 

What I'm asking for in the second post is to not have to select that for every box and also default to flags if I don't collect them at the end of the day. I have limited time to play WOW and would like to maximize my float time. Also you clearly are not exNavy, as you would have recognized that I was trying to be humorous, and not rude at the end. 

Sign in to follow this