Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

2021 premuim releases how many have long range?

7 comments in this topic

[46856]
Members
1,921 posts

Just wondering how many premium ships will be snipers in the 2021 releases.  Not interested in CV's and optimally sniper builds are the way to go.

I got lots of coal and steel so I'd like to know how many premiums will be long range firing premiums - 24+ kms in range.

Figure I will swim with the current on this one.

Edited by Chain_shot

[X-PN]
Members
1,578 posts
12,164 battles
12 minutes ago, Versili said:

Take Deadeye and all BBs become that which you want.

Italian BBs will have short range.

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,282 posts
1 minute ago, YouSatInGum said:

Italian BBs will have short range.

This is true but the majority won't . :Smile_honoring:

Forgot about that .lol

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,265 posts
12,210 battles
2 hours ago, Versili said:

Take Deadeye and all BBs become that which you want.

Good luck with that !!!

[46856]
Members
1,921 posts

Given the current meta unless you can squeeze every ounce out of ship it just an exorcise in frustration to not be sniping. Even two of my dd's get better damage firing from 15-17kms and using the odd torpedo load to control an area than trying to close.

I am thinking anything that does have range on its guns will not do well in premium sales this year.

[PVE]
Members
7,858 posts
23,833 battles
40 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

Given the current meta unless you can squeeze every ounce out of ship it just an exorcise in frustration to not be sniping. Even two of my dd's get better damage firing from 15-17kms and using the odd torpedo load to control an area than trying to close.

I am thinking anything that does have range on its guns will not do well in premium sales this year.

I'd wait until the day before the update to see if any skill changes are announced before pulling the trigger on dropping a bunch of resources on anything.

WG is notorious for making a "meta" of the day only to wait until everybody buys the new shiny to fit into it...& then they change the parameters.

W/all the outcry of Deadeye there may be (to be honest... I'm not expecting any changes...but maybe) changes to it w/the update.

Dasha's video will be out the Tuesday before & you will still have the ability to run the snowflake on whatever you choose to get & respec the commander you use for it  for free. (The 1 time reset all button option goes away the last Sunday night/Monday morning before the update but the free respec & snowflakes are good for the whole update).

Sign in to follow this