You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kuramitsu

Reset Button

13 comments in this topic

[LLF]
Beta Testers
603 posts

Hey am I missing it somewhere or did they not add the "Reset all Commanders Skills" Button? Cause going through all 100+ ships I own one by one just to reset them is a pain.

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwGyOJktTm4C-ZlRJx5KYjinXF0x0FWzWcOCkDuu2K6ZN.jpg.7f90a21db0097261d1db3a834056a106.jpg

[RCNW6]
Members
425 posts
5 minutes ago, Kuramitsu said:

Hey am I missing it somewhere or did they not add the "Reset all Commanders Skills" Button? Cause going through all 100+ ships I own one by one just to reset them is a pain.

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwGyOJktTm4C-ZlRJx5KYjinXF0x0FWzWcOCkDuu2K6ZN.jpg.7f90a21db0097261d1db3a834056a106.jpg

It's a web page:

Commander Skills Update — Reset all your Commanders Here | World of Warships

[O_O]
Members
6,972 posts
16,990 battles
2 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

but only works one time, a smart user would reset manually the ships as needed and then reset everything the last day.

And undo every commander you have set up?

[SALVO]
Members
7,046 posts
5,529 battles
Just now, desmo_2 said:

And undo every commander you have set up?

If you have been tampering with silly builds as much as I've been doing, yup. Take no risk, reset all. Shame I lost that boat and already used the reset :Smile_sad:

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
969 battles

How many times will we have to post this link?

• Boring 1

[RCNW6]
Members
425 posts
20 minutes ago, Kuramitsu said:

omg thank you damn I feel dumb

No problemo, don't feel dumb, I didn't know about it either until I saw someone post it here. :Smile_smile:

Happy Sailing! 

[PHD]
Members
1,852 posts
7,264 battles
40 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

If you have been tampering with silly builds as much as I've been doing, yup. Take no risk, reset all. Shame I lost that boat and already used the reset :Smile_sad:

But you still get the free respecs for individual commanders until the end of the patch, I think it is free until then or longer. So silly build away and rinse and repeat. 

The blanket respec makes sure you didn't miss anyone. 

[O_O]
Members
6,972 posts
16,990 battles
1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

If you have been tampering with silly builds as much as I've been doing, yup. Take no risk, reset all. Shame I lost that boat and already used the reset 

With 258 ships, I am not re-building a lot of the commanders and then resetting them all again.

I reset them in the beginning to make sure I got everyone.  If I need to re-do an individual commander, I will do it as needed.

[RLGN]
Members
15,665 posts
27,399 battles
2 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

The reset all button is here:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/resetting-skills-for-all-commanders/

but only works one time, a smart user would reset manually the ships as needed and then reset everything the last day.

This.

Basically my plan.