Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralQ

Revoke the rework

14 comments in this topic

[T-R-F]
Members
668 posts
18,964 battles

I just had two matches where the enemy won by capping. I was on the opposite side trying to cap the enemies. but both times the enemy caps first because our bb's ran from the cap to keep deadeye.

WHAT'S  THE POINT OF KEEPING DEADEYE IF OUR CAP IS CAPTURED AND WE LOSE!?

THIS REWORK WAS UNWANTED, UNNESSECARY AND STUPID AS HELL.

REVERSE IT. IT CLEARLY DOESN'T WORK.

prehaps, shock of shocks TEST BEFORE GOING LIVE!

• Cool 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 2

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
948 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralQ said:

I just had two matches where the enemy won by capping. I was on the opposite side trying to cap the enemies. but both times the enemy caps first because our bb's ran from the cap to keep deadeye.

It's a disaster. I was the only one left on my Izmail, we had all the caps, I ran back into a wave of torps to activate deadeye.

Hey, I THOUGHT I would survive!

[T-R-F]
Members
668 posts
18,964 battles
2 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

It's a disaster. I was the only one left on my Izmail, we had all the caps, I ran back into a wave of torps to activate deadeye.

Hey, I THOUGHT I would survive!

I literally saw a KGV run for our cap while it was being capped. and if he just got in a few hits we could have won

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
948 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralQ said:

I literally saw a KGV run for our cap while it was being capped. and if he just got in a few hits we could have won

I don't think it was deadeye. Probably just idioticism.

cv.png

• Cool 1

[PISD]
Members
1,839 posts
6,092 battles
14 minutes ago, AdmiralQ said:

water is wet, player can be stupid.

As I said, people  will realize that prioritizing Dead eye will hurt their win rate and they will adapt.

[SIM]
Members
5,785 posts
9,263 battles

The rework didn’t force your team to play poorly, their own idiocy did. Stop crying like a goddamn child. 

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 4

[ICLAD]
Members
39 posts
15,656 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralQ said:

:Smile_child:

• Boring 1

Members
676 posts
220 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralQ said:

If ever anyone wanted to start a post to farm +ve rep.  This (above) is a winner

:Smile_medal:                             :Smile_great:                                :Smile_honoring: 

Maybe another title could have been Rework the Rebork.

Edited by Laser_Beam

Members
712 posts
9,735 battles

I'm hoping WG makes changes to deadeye(10% bonus halved to 5% would be easy, but IMO it's a bad design overall), but I'm also hopeful that the problem may be self-correcting for good players as they see their win % and damage numbers go down with a 100% back line playstyle.

Yes deadeye helps accuracy at range, but it's also much easier for good players to dodge ordnance lobbed from 20-25km with long shell flight times. You still get better damage results from BBs at 10 or 15km, and can better influence cap and map control from that distance. Deadeye is good, but smart BB players should use it selectively and stay aggressive and push forward whenever possible for better overall results.

That's the glass half-full outlook of course. WG definitely still needs to look at deadeye.

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,250 posts
16,098 battles
24 minutes ago, Dr_Powderfinger said:

I'm hoping WG makes changes to deadeye(10% bonus halved to 5% would be easy, but IMO it's a bad design overall), but I'm also hopeful that the problem may be self-correcting for good players as they see their win % and damage numbers go down with a 100% back line playstyle.

Yes deadeye helps accuracy at range, but it's also much easier for good players to dodge ordnance lobbed from 20-25km with long shell flight times. You still get better damage results from BBs at 10 or 15km, and can better influence cap and map control from that distance. Deadeye is good, but smart BB players should use it selectively and stay aggressive and push forward whenever possible for better overall results.

That's the glass half-full outlook of course. WG definitely still needs to look at deadeye.

but this makes toooo much sense... and the potatoes do not come to the forum and read this... so it won't happen.  I still got DD players trying to smoke my BB at least once a month, even at high tiers. "here let me help you stay concealed why you shoot", ...Me...." dude you know that mechanic went out with the dinasours...right?"

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,501 posts

DD's don't ask to smoke BBs we just smoke em. Saved a few over the years.

[-VT-]
Members
1,169 posts
28,762 battles
2 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

The rework didn’t force your team to play poorly, their own idiocy did. Stop crying like a goddamn child. 

But it sure incentivized it !  He has an opinion why don't you shut your freaking mouth and let say what he wants, your an @$$ to allot of people on the forum but you must be in good with the moderators because you get to say crap like you do all the time

[T-R-F]
Members
668 posts
18,964 battles
7 hours ago, vikingno2 said:

But it sure incentivized it !  He has an opinion why don't you shut your freaking mouth and let say what he wants, your an @$$ to allot of people on the forum but you must be in good with the moderators because you get to say crap like you do all the time

exactly. I was actually doing what a DD does, scout and was even trying to cap and i saw a KGV the only guy alive close enough to reset the cap run away from the cap and the enemy won by capping our base.

Sign in to follow this