You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

I believe I will extend my sabbatical

10 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles

I took a 90-day break, played 2 coops then decided to continue pursuing other entertainment options. The bottom line is this game no longer has the "fun factor" as it once did.

I'm not uninstalling the game, so NO! you can't have my stuff. I'm planning to check back in to see if future changes are to my liking.

I hope 2021 is a good year for you & this game.

• Cool 4
  • Haha 1

[SALVO]
Members
26,129 posts
29,108 battles

But we wants your stuff, my precccciousss.  :cap_haloween:

• Haha 1

[PVE]
Members
5,095 posts
22,557 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

I took a 90-day break, played 2 coops then decided to continue pursuing other entertainment options. The bottom line is this game no longer has the "fun factor" as it once did.

I'm not uninstalling the game, so NO! you can't have my stuff. I'm planning to check back in to see if future changes are to my liking.

PM me where you are taking a "walk about..."  I'm still not sure P/T is sufficient use of my time.......  I never thought I'd say that in this game.........

Beta Testers
3,290 posts
26,945 battles
2 hours ago, kgh52 said:

You're not alone in this matter...............

[GLF]
Members
1,150 posts
18,146 battles

Last night I didnt play wows for the first time in a really long time.   I actually went to bed not hating the world....   but I couldn't sleep because I wasted a day of premium time.  

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[SALVO]
Members
6,969 posts
5,521 battles
2 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Take a peek every patch, things change fast over here. Have fun.

• Cool 1

[PHD]
Members
1,848 posts
7,262 battles

The Tone is coming soon. That ought to good for a laugh. 

Zoup said he was playing it last week but could not say how it was playing. 

Members
1,539 posts
3 hours ago, kgh52 said:

I will look forward to your return, if and when it may happen.

Until then safe travels and great health.

• Cool 1