Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA: Opt-In Mission

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

10,723
[PVE]
Members
13,417 posts
28,137 battles

New Mission out for some camo and flags but it is opt-in. Use the link below or you can find it in the news articles in Port...

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/waitangi-day-mission/

  • Time: Today - Monday Feb 8, 2021 5AM EST
  • Modes: Randoms, Ranked, Co-op, Scenarios
  • Task(s): 450K Damage over any # of battles (T5-T10) - OR - 7 Kills over any # of battles (T5-T10 British or Commonwealth ships)
  • Rewards: 3X Restless Fire Camo / 4x X-Ray Papa Unaone Flags / 4x November Foxtrot Flags
Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
429 posts
15,696 battles

Thanks for the PSA @AdmiralThunder.  I had seen the article and clicked to participate before coming to the Forums; but I'm sure others may miss it so your PSA will help them.  :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
78
[WOLF5]
Members
112 posts
45 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

New Mission out for some camo and flags but it is opt-in. Use the link below or you can find it in the news articles in Port...

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/waitangi-day-mission/

  • Time: Today - Monday Feb 8, 2021 5AM EST
  • Modes: Randoms, Ranked, Co-op, Scenarios
  • Task(s): 450K Damage over any # of battles (T5-T10) - OR - 7 Kills over any # of battles (T5-T10 British or Commonwealth ships)
  • Rewards: 3X Restless Fire Camo / 4x X-Ray Papa Unaone Flags / 4x November Foxtrot [edited]

Thank u Sir.   
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,723
[PVE]
Members
13,417 posts
28,137 battles
46 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

The forum thinks one of the signals contains a dirty word in its name? 

 

Oh crap. I left the L out of Flags!!! :fish_boom:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,454
[SALVO]
Members
26,129 posts
29,108 battles
13 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Oh crap. I left the L out of Flags!!! :fish_boom:

So, you were using British slang for cigarettes?  :Smile_hiding:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,292
[WOLFG]
Members
11,796 posts
10,943 battles
25 minutes ago, Crucis said:

So, you were using British slang for cigarettes?  :Smile_hiding:

I thought we were getting a bundle of sticks.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,454
[SALVO]
Members
26,129 posts
29,108 battles
4 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I thought we were getting a bundle of sticks.

That would require the use of the full word, not the shortened version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,292
[WOLFG]
Members
11,796 posts
10,943 battles
Just now, Crucis said:

That would require the use of the full word, not the shortened version.

Well people shorten words all the time.

Not you of course, but other people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,454
[SALVO]
Members
26,129 posts
29,108 battles
1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Well people shorten words all the time.

Not you of course, but other people.

Actually, I looked it up on google.  The bundle of sticks is not one of the (slang) definitions of the shortened version.  It was only listed as one of the definitions of the longer version of the word.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,121
[PVE]
Members
5,095 posts
22,557 battles
56 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I thought we were getting a bundle of sticks.

So few would understand your use of a word we can not say nor, even think of.........  Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,723
[PVE]
Members
13,417 posts
28,137 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

So, you were using British slang for cigarettes?  :Smile_hiding:

Yes...yes...that's it. My story and I will stick to it. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,723
[PVE]
Members
13,417 posts
28,137 battles
54 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Well people shorten words all the time.

Not you of course, but other people.

 

2 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

So few would understand your use of a word we can not say nor, even think of.........  Well done.

Except that the one about wood (man that sounds SO WRONG! :fish_panic:), which is a legitimate word in the English language is spelled using 1 G while the "other" one is spelled using 2 G's.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,292
[WOLFG]
Members
11,796 posts
10,943 battles
16 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

 

Except that the one about wood (man that sounds SO WRONG! :fish_panic:), which is a legitimate word in the English language is spelled using 1 G while the "other" one is spelled using 2 G's.

Et Tu Crucis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,454
[SALVO]
Members
26,129 posts
29,108 battles
37 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yes...yes...that's it. My story and I will stick to it. :Smile_hiding:

I saw what you did there... as in a bundle of sticks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×