Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Ships Departing From the Armory and Premium Shop

23 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,585 posts
15,111 battles

It's your last chance to purchase Massachusetts, Alaska, and Georgia in special bundles!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[MCWF]
Members
34 posts
12,980 battles

so just to be clear, the 17th of Feb. is also the last day to get smalland for free xp,

the thunderer and Georgia for coal. correct??

and also the last day for snowflakes too?

[K-POP]
Members
4,851 posts
13,468 battles
1 hour ago, joedoe_hero said:

so just to be clear, the 17th of Feb. is also the last day to get smalland for free xp,

Definitely the last day for snowflakes. The rest depends on whether the patch releases on the 17th as expected or if it’s delayed. If the latter happens and the patch is delayed to the following week, you’d likely have the extra week to buy them. If it’s releasing on schedule, we’ll get patch notes on the 15th to confirm it.

Although, even if the patch gets delayed, I’d still plan on buying them before the 17th just to be on the safe side. 

• Cool 1

[SRM]
Members
275 posts
19,075 battles

Please note: if deemed necessary, balance changes may be applied to IX Wujing.> Translates to we charged you 19k in doubloons but can make it half of what it's worth with no compensation because "YOU" asked for it

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
3 hours ago, joedoe_hero said:

More importantly the last day for free captain respecs!

• Cool 5
  • Thanks 1

[CRF]
Members
977 posts
8,966 battles
1 minute ago, monpetitloup said:

I plan to hit that Respec All button one last time before the patch drops - IF I remember!

• Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
5,809 posts
7,013 battles
31 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

29 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

I plan to hit that Respec All button one last time before the patch drops - IF I remember!

Keep in mind fellas that there are two dates for respecs. 

The complete one button respec is valid until the 15th.

Manual respec is valid until 17th.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/resetting-skills-for-all-commanders/

• Thanks 2

[NWO-1]
Members
216 posts
4,597 battles

Also remember that you have free dismounts on upgrades. Great way to save a massive amount of silver by taking them off unused ships.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

[PUMA]
Members
166 posts
10,162 battles

Don't get mass especially, not good in this current meta. Only if you are collecting ships of course.

[FFLY]
Beta Testers
73 posts

Great the WOT bundles are here now lol

all about the money well played WG

Edited by Crazy_08

[CO-OP]
Members
2,849 posts
28,463 battles
4 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

I think the reset button only works once.  

[CRF]
Members
977 posts
8,966 battles
7 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

I think the reset button only works once.  

Well, you are correct, sadly.  Have to go in to each ship now and do this, but at least its not the entire fleet.  Wish they had a button to demount the upgrades....

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
8 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

Too late it onlyworks once! Thats part of wg’s ploy to screw us! Be warned

Members
41 posts
20 battles

Guess what else they are advertising for sale in the same "news" article LOOT BOXES!!!...oh wait that is not a good thing.

Seriously though wargaming if E.A. in recent memory got their asses handed to them by both the gaming community and the government when it came to the loot box debacle and you are deciding this is a good idea you may want to look at what happened to E.A. first.

Members
63 posts
9,557 battles

I am seriously over this money grabbing game... everywhere you look now, Armory.. News items.. marketing! marketing! marketing!.. then they tweak the game.. and every single tweak is oriented toward more doubloons and more marketing.. there is even the blatant re-modding of premium ships the player base has purchased. Hood case in point. Really?
Then we get to the commander skills rework.. every single ship I have purchased or worked my butt off and faithfully spec'd the commander skills to suit my play style and the ship.. then POOF ! All back to square one.. and again oriented toward spending on doubloons if you look carefully at that rework.. Not only that -  I just want to sit down and have a battle..but NO... I have to waste a bucket load of my time to sit through re-specking my 100 + ships.wth !!

I am sure that the hallways of War Gaming Central are over-run with bean counters and financial analysts who care jot about the player base and are solely focused on their pay bonus for fleecing more and more from said player base.

WARNING HAPA and Co.. of my clan mates that one year ago were playing this game.. 80% have now left.. all with a bitter taste in their mouths at the greed this company is blatantly displaying.
Rant Over..

• Cool 5
  • Thanks 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,271 posts
12,232 battles
17 hours ago, TYPHOON0216 said:

Don't get mass especially, not good in this current meta. Only if you are collecting ships of course.

So untrue Mass is still a really good ship and this meta will probable be changing . You will be sorry if you let her go and have the means to get her now. 

• Cool 2

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,271 posts
12,232 battles
10 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Too late it onlyworks once! Thats part of wg’s ploy to screw us! Be warned

I didn’t use it and they told us this numerous times if people got screwed it’s there own fault not WG . They couldn’t have made it clearer . 

• Boring 1

[-AGW-]
Beta Testers
200 posts
13,152 battles
20 hours ago, MollyGodiva said:

Also remember that you have free dismounts on upgrades. Great way to save a massive amount of silver by taking them off unused ships.

I just unlocked my Goliath today, knocked off its snowflake and mothballed it. Then I went through every ship in my fleet of 120ish and removed all upgrades, save a handful that I am using to grind captain skills on in what Operations we still have and the last two remaining tech tree lines I'm grinding (Euro DD at tier 9 and Pan Asia DD at tier 8). Everything else is completed, well, except... cough... CVs of which I have two, Hakuryu and Weser (that I got in an early access drop I think). Those are both mothballed as well and were only used in COOP for CV specific directives or spotting ribbon missions. 

I have only 5 Captains currently spec'd. Three of them are 21pts (the ones I rotate in Operations on premium ships for ECXP) and the 2 tech tree DD grind dudes. I'll reset them manually on the 17th, remove upgrades from the ships I still have them on and probably take a break until things settle down. I can always pop into PTS if I need to get a fix...

The only thing I'm really looking forward to now is Italian BBs, but only sort of... The motivation just isn't there any more after hearing WG won't support Scenarios / Operations any more. And it kinda makes me sick when I look at all the T6 and 7 premiums I bought just for Ops. 

On the bright side, my fleet will be ready to reactivate without having to spend any doubloons or credits once builds get sorted. Or, it may just rust away like my equally large WOT collection, that hasn't been played in years.

I'm done forking over any more. They just reset the goal posts whenever they feel like it.

• Cool 3

[RKLES]
Members
82 posts

This game is a complete money grab , they charge outrageous prices for ships that are crap, they take ships away without telling us they are going to put something better in. ive stopped putting money into this game 

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[WOOKY]
Members
115 posts
20,191 battles

You'd have to be a complete dumb-dumb to buy Massachusetts or Georgia after this patch nerf.

[KIDOB]
[KIDOB]
Members
86 posts
22,621 battles

all the efforts go to cash grabs,

the game is not getting better. 

commander skills became useless or just more expensive,

every time something is changed, is to make it more complicated and confusing... 

so, well done. did it again. 

BTW i think its the last chance to get somers and some other ships. 

i think the game needs more islands to hide and more fire spam. 

funny how the more years you go back, the better the game was. CONSISTENTLY, for almost 5 years now.

[KIDOB]
[KIDOB]
Members
86 posts
22,621 battles
On 2/6/2021 at 11:43 AM, xamdam said:

Or, it may just rust away like my equally large WOT collection, that hasn't been played in years.

I'm done forking over any more.

dude, there is a world out there aswell. 

remember? 

• Thanks 1

[ALL41]
Beta Testers
2,407 posts
10,647 battles
On 2/5/2021 at 6:00 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

It's your last chance to purchase Massachusetts, Alaska, and Georgia in special bundles!

Read it on the portal

...and what's replacing them?

Sign in to follow this