Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Crucis

End of Battle Alerts

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

10,426
[SALVO]
Members
26,109 posts
29,083 battles

In World of Tanks, there are some "alarm" horns that go off at certain predetermined times as the end of the battle timer is approaching zero.  Perhaps one at 5:00, 2:00, and 1:00.

I think that this would be a very good addition to World of Warships, because the battle timer running out can really sneak up on you (so to speak), if you're not paying close attention to it (which, IMO, many do not because they so engrossed in the battle itself).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,358
[PVE]
Members
7,852 posts
23,792 battles
2 hours ago, Crucis said:

In World of Tanks, there are some "alarm" horns that go off at certain predetermined times as the end of the battle timer is approaching zero.  Perhaps one at 5:00, 2:00, and 1:00.

I think that this would be a very good addition to World of Warships, because the battle timer running out can really sneak up on you (so to speak), if you're not paying close attention to it (which, IMO, many do not because they so engrossed in the battle itself).

We get the 5 minute alert...but it can get drowned out by battle noises sometimes...

A 2 & 1 minute warning could be a nice little reminder for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,426
[SALVO]
Members
26,109 posts
29,083 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

We get the 5 minute alert...but it can get drowned out by battle noises sometimes...

A 2 & 1 minute warning could be a nice little reminder for sure.

We get a 5 minute warning?  Wow.  I've been playing this game for years and I don't recall there being a 5 minute warning.

In WoT, it's pretty much impossible to ignore the timer warnings.  I'd suggest that the Devs check out what  WoT does in this regard and copy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,358
[PVE]
Members
7,852 posts
23,792 battles
3 minutes ago, Crucis said:

We get a 5 minute warning?  Wow.  I've been playing this game for years and I don't recall there being a 5 minute warning.

In WoT, it's pretty much impossible to ignore the timer warnings.  I'd suggest that the Devs check out what  WoT does in this regard and copy it.

'Battle ends in 5 minutes"...any battle that goes at least 15 minutes had always had that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×