Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Oopps_OG

Couple of suggestions

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1
[COUP]
Members
4 posts
10,762 battles

Good evening,

 

My first post in this forum.  Only been playing for about 7 months or so.  I understand this game is going on 6 years or so and I am sure this has been discussed.  Can we please get an increase in divisions from 3 to at the very least 5?  I have never played a multi-player game where you can only team up with 3...such an odd number.  This game is most enjoyable when playing with friends/clanmates.  In my experience in this game, I notice members logging off as playing solo in randoms can be kinda..disappointing.  :)

 

Lastly,  The Stalingrad.  I just got this ship a few weeks ago (my first steel ship btw).  I understand it's a beast etc. in the hands of highly-skilled players. It's my understanding this ship has been out for quite a while. Why in the world is the concealment so ridiculously high?  In the state of the game now, I believe justification can be made to reduce the concealment.  It already takes full fire damage, vulnerable citadel, etc.  Maybe tweak the Stalingrad in a different way (reduce speed or something).  The concealment is more than a Kremlin and Thunderer to name a few and those are battleships lol.  It just doesn't make any sense to me. 

 

Figured id post it in hopes WG can answer this and not get trolled or flammed :)

 

O7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,181 posts
1,685 battles
25 minutes ago, Oopps_OG said:

Can we please get an increase in divisions from 3 to at the very least 5?  I have never played a multi-player game where you can only team up with 3...such an odd number.

What about Scenarios? The division limit in that mode is 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[COUP]
Members
4 posts
10,762 battles

That's tier 6 correct? I'm not a fan of tier 1-7 lol    We usually have a hard time in my clan to muster enough for people to do the low tier content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,362
[PVE]
Members
7,873 posts
23,833 battles
1 hour ago, Oopps_OG said:

Good evening,

 

My first post in this forum.  Only been playing for about 7 months or so.  I understand this game is going on 6 years or so and I am sure this has been discussed.  Can we please get an increase in divisions from 3 to at the very least 5?  I have never played a multi-player game where you can only team up with 3...such an odd number.  This game is most enjoyable when playing with friends/clanmates.  In my experience in this game, I notice members logging off as playing solo in randoms can be kinda..disappointing.  :)

 

Lastly,  The Stalingrad.  I just got this ship a few weeks ago (my first steel ship btw).  I understand it's a beast etc. in the hands of highly-skilled players. It's my understanding this ship has been out for quite a while. Why in the world is the concealment so ridiculously high?  In the state of the game now, I believe justification can be made to reduce the concealment.  It already takes full fire damage, vulnerable citadel, etc.  Maybe tweak the Stalingrad in a different way (reduce speed or something).  The concealment is more than a Kremlin and Thunderer to name a few and those are battleships lol.  It just doesn't make any sense to me. 

 

Figured id post it in hopes WG can answer this and not get trolled or flammed :)

 

O7

1st off...Welcome to the Forums & Welcome to the Game :-)

Stalingrad was pretty powerful in the right hands before the skill rework...think they're gonna need to check the numbers overall for a bit before attempting to make any buffs to it specifically (as opposed to a general cruiser buff across the board) because of all the salt/outrage that would be generated by the "Russian Bias" group.

As you're new to the forums I'll translate that...because the game is from a Russian company...any Russian ship that has any ability to perform at all is classified as "Russian Bias" (based on the lack of actual power by WWII standards amongst most Russian ships in real life compared to most other nations ships (but specifically US on this forum).

As for the Stalingrad specifically...it was the 1st of the super cruisers introduced into the game (the ones that have a bunch of extra HPs & BB calibur guns...while taking a cruisers place in the match making)...plus it's being behind the steel paywall (that was a steep wall when only limited ranked & CB seasons were available to farm it all 1st) where most average players were locked out of obtaining it...& many casual players still are.

Grats on obtaining it so quickly yourself :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[COUP]
Members
4 posts
10,762 battles
13 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

1st off...Welcome to the Forums & Welcome to the Game :-)

Stalingrad was pretty powerful in the right hands before the skill rework...think they're gonna need to check the numbers overall for a bit before attempting to make any buffs to it specifically (as opposed to a general cruiser buff across the board) because of all the salt/outrage that would be generated by the "Russian Bias" group.

As you're new to the forums I'll translate that...because the game is from a Russian company...any Russian ship that has any ability to perform at all is classified as "Russian Bias" (based on the lack of actual power by WWII standards amongst most Russian ships in real life compared to most other nations ships (but specifically US on this forum).

As for the Stalingrad specifically...it was the 1st of the super cruisers introduced into the game (the ones that have a bunch of extra HPs & BB calibur guns...while taking a cruisers place in the match making)...plus it's being behind the steel paywall (that was a steep wall when only limited ranked & CB seasons were available to farm it all 1st) where most average players were locked out of obtaining it...& many casual players still are.

Grats on obtaining it so quickly yourself :-)

Thank you for your response. I have heard the "Russian biased" from time to time, I honestly thought of it as more of a meme or in jest.  I hope that truly doesn't dictate what WG does or don't do though...surely not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,362
[PVE]
Members
7,873 posts
23,833 battles
8 hours ago, Oopps_OG said:

Thank you for your response. I have heard the "Russian biased" from time to time, I honestly thought of it as more of a meme or in jest.  I hope that truly doesn't dictate what WG does or don't do though...surely not?

The biggest difference between the RU ships & the US is the accuracy...US has very floaty shells that allow you to camp behind islands & lob them over at targets w/out needing to expose yourself so much...but they take a loooooong time to get to the target allowing for more time to dodge (& harder to track as they go off the top of the screen before coming back down most of the time...thus taking longer to get to the target) & RU has rail guns that are very accurate & fast so they can get more shells on target faster but need open water or at least very low islands (low enough to easily be shot back at if you get flank detected) to be able to camp behind.

This is a comparison of each ship having the same rate of fire...RU much faster to target...US...might wanna bring a book. RU tends to be more squishy though if you allow any broadsides...but that is just generally & varies on a ship to ship basis (plenty of squishy US ships too).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×