Caffeinicus

Caffeinicus' WoWS YouTube channel - 6/9/21 video features the Belfast (Ranked battle)

23 comments in this topic

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Hey all,

Recently started up a YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKRhs69P1wojb-JKVz7jLPg) which features weekly videos with my opinion on the ships I'm playing and some commentary (both the good and bad) of my gameplay. I'll add a post with each new video, so please scroll to the end for the latest iteration.

This week's video features a game in the Tier V Hawkins. 

So come on over to watch me make some boneheaded plays and talk out of my aft porthole! Thanks and happy sailing!

Caffeinicus

Edited by Caffeinicus
New video

[META_]
Members
1,749 posts
18,362 battles

Nice game. I also love the name goodluck with your YouTube channel

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Thank you much! I'll post new videos every week so feel free to drop by the channel if you have a moment.

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
1,749 posts
18,362 battles
5 hours ago, Caffeinicus said:

Thank you much! I'll post new videos every week so feel free to drop by the channel if you have a moment.

I subscribed good luck with your channel

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features a game in the big bad Vlad! Come join me as we scare away the opposing team.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features a ranked game in the Atago. Still a solid ship after all these years.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features a game in the new Italian battleship - the Andrea Doria. AP feels ok, but SAP seems like it's more for situational use at this tier.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features a ranked game in the Mighty Mo, the amazing money maker at Tier 9. 1 million credits in 10 minutes? Yes please!

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features a game in the Fuso. Need a ship to complete all those "Set x fires" missions? No problem!

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features the Whirlwind in the Polygon game mode. Nice bit of diversion from the usual random queue. 

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features the Maass as I unlock modules in Operations. If you're cheap like me and plan to save Free XP to buy premium/special ships (i.e. Nelson, Hayate, etc.), here's an option to help your grind.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features the Surrey. Total damage is mediocre, but we pretty much did everything this ship can do and got a ton of XP for it.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features a ranked game in the Mogami with the 155mm guns. Those opposing USN battleships getting you down? Let the Mogami take care of them. 

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features a game in the Leberecht Maass. Tier VII destroyers have a disadvantage in terms of concealment, and the Maass suffers even more.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features the Roon in Ranked. Probably not a great pick for Ranked game mode, but I do take on an Alaska and Alsace in a 1 v 2 situation at the end and live to tell the tale, so there's that.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features the Z-23. Still a stock ship, but already much better than the Maass!

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video features the Anchorage in a ranked game. The ship makes me think of a heavy cruiser version of the Kutuzov - easy mode gameplay.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

In today's video we drop down to Tier V in the Acasta. A little destroyer that doesn't feel really special compared to its peers, but still manages to help hold off a flank against a bunch of big, bad battleships.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video showcases a game in the Riga. Also, if you're wondering whether to go up the line to the Nevsky via the Donskoi, or the Petro via the Riga, tune in to (almost) a 1v1 between the Riga and Donskoi beginning at 8:55. The results may not be typical, but it does highlight the difference between the two ships. Let me know what you think?

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video showcases a game in the Neptune. Remember that old Simpsons episode where Homer crushes a beer can with his stomach? Neptune feels just like that!

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
31 posts
9,335 battles

Today's video showcases the Belfast in Ranked battles. Love it or hate it, I have to admit that the ship is very effective in this game mode.