You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Caffeinicus

Caffeinicus' WoWS YouTube channel - 6/27/22 video features the Friedrich der Grosse

33 comments in this topic

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
44 posts
12,414 battles

Agreed - I really enjoyed the grind on the Albemarle. I'll probably go back to her periodically, but since I don't play as much as I used to these days I tend to focus on ships I'm grinding. 

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
44 posts
12,414 battles

Trying out the Convoy game mode in the Benson. Something new that brings a breath of fresh air to the game. And 100k damage + 50k spotting in a 7 minute game isn't too bad either! :Smile_teethhappy:

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
44 posts
12,414 battles

Just had a huge Arms Race game in the Sovetsky Soyuz. Loving the ship, and it's handing out citadels like it is candy!

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
44 posts
12,414 battles

Kicking of 2022 with a filthy little ship - the Smolensk. Big damage numbers from a ship with a lot of tiny little guns.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
44 posts
12,414 battles

Finally getting around to working up the Dutch cruiser line, so today's video will showcase the Eendracht. The guns are a bit underwhelming, but it makes up for it with its airstrike (when you can get it to hit that is).

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
44 posts
12,414 battles
The Tier VIII German battlecruiser Zieten may look ugly, but don't say it to her face or you'll be eating fire from her secondaries.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
44 posts
12,414 battles

The Jervis really feels more like a mini-cruiser than a destroyer to me, so maybe that's why I played it a bit more selfishly in this game. But to be fair, I'm not really a fan of Tier VII destroyers in the first place ...

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
44 posts
12,414 battles

The Friedrich der Grosse is one big beefy bully. Being top tier in this thing makes me feel like a kid in a candy shop.