You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Crij

Dante Alighieri - Captain Skills - IFHE & Pyro

4 comments in this topic

[-K_P-]
Members
438 posts
3,613 battles

Got the Dante Alighieri through Twitch and as I was spec-ing out her captain, I noticed something weird.

It doesn't seem like the IFHE or Pyro captain skills would work with the Dante Alighieri, as she only has SAP and AP shells, but the skills are not crossed off as non-applicable.  Is this something the programmers missed or do these skills actually effect SAP Shells (which doesn't have Fire starting probability %)?

Thanks,

[CO-OP]
Members
2,826 posts
28,416 battles

She has secondary batteries that use HE that could apply.  But yes, both are pretty much useless.

[IR0N]
Members
30 posts
9,075 battles

does anybody kno the reason why a tier 4 BB not only has 14km range which ok its tier 4 but why the 33 second reload on 305's..is that gun caliber overpowering at tier 4..Im just at a loss.I used the tier 4 Italian BB in a recent battle and I really couldnt figure out what was happening the 12 guns are awesome  and they look great coming out of the barrels but then they start going crazy with dispersion but i had a dd twice at kess than 9km with sap loaded and put my shells spot on and iu got 1 mayb 2  pens with sapo for a measely 2250dmg..the second time same thing except the dmg was 3350..but throughout the battle it seemed the shells wewre on point but for whatever reasons they missed jus weird i dont kno what to make of it..I kno how to aim its not that it reminds me of the sync issue that we had a while back..also i still get really bad in-game lag everyday and that didnt start happening until this new patch does anybody have similiar game issues like that..

[-K_P-]
Members
438 posts
3,613 battles

@Hapa_Fodder  Any chance you can get an official read on the Pyro and IFHE captain skills when used with SAP Battleships?

Thanks