You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

PSA - 3 days left until commander skills reset will cost doubloons

12 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,729 posts
21,163 battles

If you are not sure what skills to pick for your commander's ships after the commander skill rework, reset the commanders to no skills and then skill them out later at your convenience. That way you won't have to pay doubloons on doubts.

• Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

[RCNW6]
Members
425 posts
3 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

If you are not sure what skills to pick for your commander's ships after the commander skill rework, reset the commanders to no skills and then skill them out later at your convenience. That way you won't have to pay doubloons on doubts.

huh? 3 days ? 

According to this :

Commander Skills Update | World of Warships

Free skill reset is available until: Wed. Feb. 17 2:00 AM PT / your local time: Wed. Feb. 17 2:00 AM

Did WG announce a change to that date ? 

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 2

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
10 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

I expect any tweaks to the skills to be announced in the week after the free resets end. 

So yeah, I'd suggest resetting most/all captains before the free period ends, to be safe. 

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[REVY]
Members
2,634 posts
14,446 battles

no matter how many times you warn someone about a pending update/change/end of mission/etc........someone will still come into the forum and complain about not being told when the end was happening, or that the end came to quickly.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,265 posts
12,219 battles

No wonder nobody listen to the forums 3 posts 3 different days . But at the least  @Ensign_Cthulhu came with the facts . +1

Edited by clammboy

[ARGSY]
Members
23,385 posts
17,319 battles
3 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

I expect any tweaks to the skills to be announced in the week after the free resets end. 

So yeah, I'd suggest resetting most/all captains before the free period ends, to be safe. 

Even if they change nothing, I'm going to push the button on my whole fleet on Valentine's day, then use the PTS for any builds where I'm not absolutely sure what I want. Most of the ones I've worked out so far aren't centred around the conditional skills anyway, and any that currently lean heavily on them were developed for co-op derpage where the downside to any skill changes is minimal to nonexistent.

[RCNW6]
Members
425 posts
5 minutes ago, clammboy said:

No wonder nobody listen to the forums 3 posts 3 different days . But at the least  @Ensign_Cthulhu came with the facts . +1

Umm...no @Ensign_Cthulhu and I had the same dates and facts from the same WG announcement --> Commander Skills Update | World of Warships

Edited by WaywardVariable

[ARGSY]
Members
23,385 posts
17,319 battles
2 minutes ago, WaywardVariable said:

Umm...no @Ensign_Cthulhu and I had the same dates and facts from the same WG announcement --> Commander Skills Update | World of Warships

I think I got the credit because I posted screenshots. :Smile_hiding:

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,265 posts
12,219 battles
1 minute ago, WaywardVariable said:

Yes you are correct I apologize and have edited the post . I though it said the 15 at first gave you a +1 my fault .

[RCNW6]
Members
425 posts
Just now, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I think I got the credit because I posted screenshots. :Smile_hiding:

I don't care about "the credit" , the whole premise of "No wonder nobody listen to the forums 3 posts 3 different days" is what I took umbrage with.

There were only 2 dates given regarding when the free skill reset ends, the one supplied by the OP (WRONG one) and the one that You and I posted (the RIGHT one). 

[RCNW6]
Members
425 posts
1 minute ago, clammboy said:

Yes you are correct I apologize and have edited the post . I though it said the 15 at first gave you a +1 my fault .

No problemo!

Happy Sailing!