You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

66 comments in this topic

[GPORT]
Members
222 posts
13,266 battles

I got 2 camos.....and that's not what my email said.......2mil credits , 7 days premium time , plus 5 lunar new year containers for the same code .

[PVE]
Members
13,441 posts
28,236 battles
4 minutes ago, Gafwmn said:

I got 2 camos.....and that's not what my email said.......2mil credits , 7 days premium time , plus 5 lunar new year containers for the same code .

Then your account is considered active. Only inactive accts get the other stuff. I assume something like 90 days with no activity maybe?

[GPORT]
Members
222 posts
13,266 battles

The email I have says absolutely nothing about active or inactive accounts anywhere in / on it at all .

[F4E]
Members
314 posts
9,730 battles

Worked for me.  1 "resources" container and 1 "try your luck" container.

Thanks!

[O_O]
Members
6,979 posts
17,014 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

***I have no idea how long this is good for or how many activations. It has worked for me just now on my regular and alt accts***

SPEC7CODE3WIN4U

It appears you are fishing for up votes.

Because that is how you CATCH up votes.

:Smile_great:

Edited by desmo_2
  • Haha 1

[RST]
Members
566 posts
12,018 battles
1 hour ago, Gafwmn said:

The email I have says absolutely nothing about active or inactive accounts anywhere in / on it at all .

Well, I received 1 e-mail and it was the one associated with an inactive account. The code noted the 5 containers / 7 days premium / 2M credits but I suspect that is for the account associated with the e-mail (inactive). I input the code in my active account and it seems to have taken it, will wait until I get home to see if it gave full rewards but I suspect it will be just the 2 camos.

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
751 posts
10,296 battles

Code worked for me:  I received 2 containers when I logged in.  One was a resources container 400 coal plus signals, the other was a random dice container that contained 750 FXP.
For a copy & paste of a code, well worth it.  

Thanks OP!