Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lose_dudes

Aircraft carriers in simple words

4 comments in this topic

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
989 battles

sky boat carrier: bad or good?
Some people don't like sky boat carrier drivers. Sometimes they try to make holes in sky boat carriers, even when they are on the same team! Let's look at sky boat carriers and what they do.
Sky boat carriers are normal boats that carry sky boats. These sky boats can drop burning metal on other boats.  Here are some different kinds of sky boats: 
Burning metal sky boats: These sky boats drop burning metal on boats so they will burn.
Burning metal fish sky boats: These slow sky boats drop burning metal fish on other boats.
metal bit sky boats: These sky boats drop many metal bits on other boats to make holes in them. Sometimes this does not work.
Big tall building: Sometimes people get mad if their holes are not in this part of the ship.

• Meh 2

Members
31 posts
3,278 battles

Did you happen to write this post based on the book Thing Explainer: Complicated Stuff in Simple Words by Randall Munroe? Sure sounds like it.

• Thanks 1

Members
4,154 posts
44,248 battles

I approve this post. If you made it 4 years ago, maybe we wouldn't have problems today. I should have loaned you my cardboard box that I painted blue and use to go back in time.

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
989 battles
3 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I approve this post. If you made it 4 years ago, maybe we wouldn't have problems today. I should have loaned you my cardboard box that I painted blue and use to go back in time.

I don't get if you're trying to be sarcastic.

Sign in to follow this