You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

A first for me

14 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
6,337 posts
19,348 battles

Secondaries get a double strike.

I run my brawlers with a secondary build.  Until the skill rework that meant only one target at a time.  Now secondaries fire on whatever is available.  

shot-21_02_02_20_11.26-0852.thumb.jpg.e7ca3d4c892d9f240b9f064c77286c6b.jpg

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
6,944 posts
5,502 battles

Fake news, it is known secodaries became useless. 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,488 posts
22,872 battles

Impossible for secondaries to hit ships now...

Video or it didn't happen....

[TORCH]
Members
697 posts
17,889 battles

Wow, I've never seen that, either.  Having targets on both sides for your secondaries to fire at is a position you don't generally want to be in.  But when you DO get there, it sure is nice to know the gunners on the "other" side will actually fire their guns.  Reasonable people can disagree on how much this matters, but there are certainly situations in which it DOES matter.

[WOLF1]
Members
6,096 posts
9 minutes ago, Midshipman_Hornblower said:

Wow, I've never seen that, either.  Having targets on both sides for your secondaries to fire at is a position you don't generally want to be in.  But when you DO get there, it sure is nice to know the gunners on the "other" side will actually fire their guns.  Reasonable people can disagree on how much this matters, but there are certainly situations in which it DOES matter.

Yeah, you can select a manual target now, and every gun that can bear on it, will fire at it, but others that can't reach it don't shut down anymore.  They find something else if there's something in range.  Fires, fires everywhere.

Edited by Kesh_Lives

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
6,337 posts
19,348 battles
3 hours ago, Midshipman_Hornblower said:

Having targets on both sides for your secondaries to fire at is a position you don't generally want to be in. 

I agree. And I'd still prefer the 60% buff and only one target over the current skill.  I don't play to bring both sides into play.  The ebb and flow of battle found me in this position in this particular game.  In fact, I was so involved in the engagement that I didn't even realize I was hitting two targets.  In fact...I think it was three.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
684 posts
8,021 battles
10 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Fake news, it is known secodaries became useless. 

Considering he did crap damage and lost the game.

Yeah, they're pretty [edited]crap.

Members
5,651 posts
10,984 battles
1 hour ago, Kartaugh said:

Considering he did crap damage and lost the game.

Yeah, they're pretty [edited]crap.

Those 2 things are not dependent on secondaries and as such - really is meaningless.  I can still get 3 Close Quarter Expert medals in one game (right after the rework) and that does means they work and are not "useless" by definition.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
684 posts
8,021 battles

I love when people rush to correct a response in jest to a post originally made in jest.

As if my analysis of the state of secondaries was based on a single screenshot of a match by a different player.

Ah, the luminaries of this forum always keep my black heart beating...

P.S.: And yes, secondaries blow donkey chunks right now.