You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
StormSurgeAlpha

Indicate whether enemy/ally gave +1 karma

5 comments in this topic

Members
95 posts
19,472 battles

I don't think it's giving too much information to be told from which team karma upvotes are coming.

New messages would simply be:

"You were complimented by an ally!"

"You were complimented by an adversary!"

For your efforts to be acknowledged by an adversary takes on a slightly different meaning than when from an ally. I think it would be nice to know the difference.

• Cool 3

[CK5]
Members
1,524 posts
16,305 battles

I would like to see the karma message taken a step further and indicate exactly which player complimented or downvoted me.  

• Meh 2

[CO-OP]
Members
2,799 posts
28,330 battles

I can get behind this.  I would also like to see the reason.  Along the same track, I would also like to see notifications for a single negative report.

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
751 posts
10,227 battles
5 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I would like to see the karma message taken a step further and indicate exactly which player complimented or downvoted me.  

You know this won't happen.  When players know who downvoted them, they likely will downvote that other player in turn.

• Cool 1

[K-POP]
Members
66 posts
4,102 battles
37 minutes ago, StormSurgeAlpha said:

I don't think it's giving too much information to be told from which team karma upvotes are coming.

New messages would simply be:

"You were complimented by an ally!"

"You were complimented by an adversary!"

For your efforts to be acknowledged by an adversary takes on a slightly different meaning than when from an ally. I think it would be nice to know the difference.

This would be great!  I find myself wondering that all the time, except when I play a CV, then I just assume every player reports me.