You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crickethunter_brown

questionairs Why?

16 comments in this topic

Members
170 posts
4,817 battles

why do u keep asking after a game what we though about the match we just played when u will not listen to a dam word that anyone post's on the forums page, 9 out of 10 games I play my team looses you have the mm screwed up, my team gets blown out big time 9 to 2, you put lvl 7 against lvl 9+ players, you nurf every thing and anything when the hell u want after someone has already paid for it. 

and then u ask a dumb dam question how did you like the game you just had to help game play why ? I have a better idea fix the crap put player ships with there own lvl's and put some stinking fun in this dumb stinking game and stop asking stupid questions that u already have the answers too....... 

• Cool 8
  • Boring 1

Members
2,365 posts
52 battles

Frankly have you ever considered that the issue may lie between your keyboard and the back of your chair?

• Funny 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Meh 2

Members
574 posts
1 hour ago, El2aZeR said:

Frankly have you ever considered that the issue may lie between your keyboard and the back of your chair?

Snarky replies such as this are a direct result of WG's disdain for the player base. Players are echoing WG's attitude: elitism and dismissal of any feedback that they don't want to read or hear. 

Bunch of babies with fragile egos. 

Edited by OuijaApologist
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[--O--]
Members
994 posts

I always reply EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED and will continue to do so until they actually place a box to fill why you feel that way. Asking for your experience without asking for an explanation is as worthless as tits on a boar.

[WOLF1]
Members
894 posts
1,866 battles
47 minutes ago, crickethunter_brown said:

why do u keep asking after a game what we though about the match we just played when u will not listen to a dam word that anyone post's on the forums page, 9 out of 10 games I play my team looses you have the mm screwed up, my team gets blown out big time 9 to 2, you put lvl 7 against lvl 9+ players, you nurf every thing and anything when the hell u want after someone has already paid for it. 

and then u ask a dumb dam question how did you like the game you just had to help game play why ? I have a better idea fix the crap put player ships with there own lvl's and put some stinking fun in this dumb stinking game and stop asking stupid questions that u already have the answers too....... 

Here we go again. This game is a game of experiance, memorization, and patience. A T7 ship can easily defeat a t9 one with the right handling.

the EULA does state (from what I remember) that they can modify any ship to their whim, even premium bough with $$ ships, as it is their software and pixels they have developed. You pay to use that chunk of pixels of a ship but not own it.

ships were not always fighting those of the same time era as them. An example is HMS hood, a WW1 ship, fought the newly built Bismarck.

By placing ship of the same tier in matchmaking will 1. Length times for a match and 2. force ships like Yamato to fight against theoretical ships and ships of the 1950’s - 1960’s era such as friesland

[CHBK]
Members
1,042 posts
3,938 battles
3 hours ago, OuijaApologist said:

Snarky replies such as this are a direct result of WG's disdain for the player base. Players are echoing WG's attitude: elitism and dismissal of any feedback that they don't want to read or hear. 

The OP's post hardly qualifies as feedback.

Members
170 posts
4,817 battles

also why do u put a podcast for people to watch when the crap that they want you refuse to do anything about I have watched 1 of the podcasts they are dumb they talk about what they are going to do or say they fixed, this and that what they want to add, but they do not tell us anything that matters that need to be fix in the game it ridiculous.  

[WOLFG]
Members
32,220 posts
9,984 battles
17 hours ago, OuijaApologist said:

No, snarky replies such as that are a direct result of impatience with people who blame their lack of success wholly on anything but themselves.

Are you trying to say that players like the OP aren't just as guilty of dismissal of any feedback they don't want to hear? Are their fragile egos endangered by such comments?

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
32,220 posts
9,984 battles
1 minute ago, crickethunter_brown said:

taco I really do not care what a stinking troll has to say about anything If i want anything from you I will ask you by name!!!

If you post in the forums, you'll get what you get.

If you don't wish such responses, start a group on Discord and rant there.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[K-POP]
Members
66 posts
4,079 battles
18 hours ago, crickethunter_brown said:

Wow.  I am guessing you are one of the players that always yell at teammates in chat and know exactly what to do in every situation.

So most people on this thread need to take a chill pill... relax.... and try to play the game and have fun.  If you are not having fun you should re-evaluate why you are playing.

No matter what you say.... it's just a game, no one is forcing you to pay money or play....

Please take your toxic attitude elsewhere...maybe to Fortnite.  1003609839.png

Edited by xCAMx1652

[RBMK]
Members
2,202 posts
34,848 battles
18 hours ago, crickethunter_brown said:

Win, lose, draw, top tier, low tier the answer is always neutral unless there was a CV, then it is “dissatisfied”/“extremely dissatisfied” regardless of outcome.

[WOLF1]
Members
6,075 posts
3 hours ago, xCAMx1652 said:

Wow.  I am guessing you are one of the players that always yell at teammates in chat and know exactly what to do in every situation.

Quick Edit: "Wow.  I am guessing you are one of the players that always yell at teammates in chat and know exactly what to do in every situation, *while already dead two minutes in.*"

• Funny 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,469 posts

The survey is amusing at times.

Had a coop earlier this am when the entire Red team steamed straight into B.

I had nothing to do at C so its a bit of sailing, plinking a few ships and game done.