You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ArnoldSchoenberg

When will support for Mac stop?

6 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
12,640 posts
19,907 battles
5 minutes ago, ArnoldSchoenberg said:

It is 10.0 now but I am on Mac and I can still play WOWS. 

I am wondering what is going on.

Meaning... Use the cleint at your own peril... You have no more back up nor, no more people available to help you of things blow up... 

• Example
    • Shockwave EOL agreement on Flashplayer.
      • You can use it... At your own peril, no more support no more future security updates... Nothing...

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1

[BB35]
Members
116 posts
20,829 battles

GeForce now works well on my M1 Air if the Mac client stops working for you.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,934 posts
14,885 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Meaning... Use the cleint at your own peril... You have no more back up nor, no more people available to help you of things blow up... 

• Example
    • Shockwave EOL agreement on Flashplayer.
      • You can use it... At your own peril, no more support no more future security updates... Nothing...

This, if you have any issues you are on your own. The only way you will not receive official support is to dual boot with boot camp are pick up a PC for games.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,843 posts
4,285 battles

Support already ended. So if you run into a problem WG's response is going be sorry, we don't support that.

How long it will run? Who knows. I'd have a plan B ready though, because all it takes is some small update and everything could just break.

[VORTX]
Members
586 posts
7,716 battles
27 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Support already ended. So if you run into a problem WG's response is going be sorry, we don't support that.

How long it will run? Who knows. I'd have a plan B ready though, because all it takes is some small update and everything could just break.

This.

I have the game installed on a separate HD that I can launch on startup. You do this with boot camp. There are some issues mostly to do with hardware and updating of drivers. I’ll keep playing from my Mac as long as possible as it allows me to multi task as well as play the game, but how long will that last? Any day now, any day ... 🤷‍♂️🤣