Sign in to follow this  
Lose_dudes

Webcomic part 2

4 comments in this topic

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
969 battles

The second part of the funny and heartbreaking tale of a doomed couple...

download (10).png

Edited by Lose_dudes
Fixed the eyes

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
969 battles

Background information, Squarepants' is a virus that works by basically infecting your immune system. The only way to counter it is a massive bacterial infection which will divert the virus' attention, but, as I mentioned before, no one has a giant pool of E.coli lying around or anything.

Members
191 posts
71 battles

Squarepants is a cartoon character.

I have asked WG several times for a WOWS and Spongebob crossover.  I'm hoping there is some action on this behind the scenes.  Spongbob and ships is a better relationship than WOWS and Transformers.  

Of course, the 1st crossover with the Mo and the dancing pixel cook was epic.  Sad about the voice thou.

As for a massive bacterial infection...have you considered toxic waste as it is easier to find?  And, how about that kid that fell into a vat of toxic waste?    Superpowers - FTW.

• Funny 1

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
969 battles
13 hours ago, Pebcac said:

Squarepants is a cartoon character.

I have asked WG several times for a WOWS and Spongebob crossover.  I'm hoping there is some action on this behind the scenes.  Spongbob and ships is a better relationship than WOWS and Transformers.  

Of course, the 1st crossover with the Mo and the dancing pixel cook was epic.  Sad about the voice thou.

As for a massive bacterial infection...have you considered toxic waste as it is easier to find?  And, how about that kid that fell into a vat of toxic waste?    Superpowers - FTW.

Toxic waste... That would work, but, it's sort of, you know, toxic. And they're not kids either. I'll delve into the backstory a bit deeper next comic.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this