You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
9,786 battles

AITA

I usually go from game to game without going back to port so I didn't notice WOWs was jacking my minimal number of dubloons until 1500ish disappeared.  Here's the situation.

- I have the Economic flags selected as well as "Auto-resupply".  Use In-Game currency IS NOT enabled.

- There is no issue when the count is greater than 1.

- If you select a flag when the count is 1, it charges you dubloons.  Or if the count whittles down to 1.

- I don't use dubloons to purchase flags / never have, never will.

I have attached screens shots taken in port a few minutes apart.  One image showing flag count available and one image showing after I have clicked on the flags showing a count of 1.  The expected behavior if I do not have re-supply using in game currency checked is for the item to gray out and not process once it is at a count of 0.

image.png.cc0b2006d58b9e58fb1bcb78cd2ed590.png  image.png.a7d3dd0b43409cb967d51de5b896b7d5.png

[CO-OP]
Members
2,849 posts
28,463 battles

The image on the right shows that those signals are mounted and that you have none left.  The doubloon cost is noted, but it shouldn't be charged (I've run out of signals and haven't been charged for them.)

Members
3 posts
9,786 battles

The image on the right is exactly after I clicked on the left image.  Notice the count for everything else is the same.  I had a starting count of 1597 on 1/29 ish and was involved in Ranks back to back.  When I checked on 1/31 my count was 97ish.  Either the In-game use of currency setting should be utilized or not.

Edited by Sweetsweetback
Update comment

[CO-OP]
Members
2,849 posts
28,463 battles

File a ticket with customer support.  Whenever I run out of signals, the item gets greyed out and no doubloons are used.

Members
3 posts
9,786 battles

I attempted to recreate.  I noticed that when auto-resupply is initially ENABLED, it autochecked pay with in-game currency ... YGTBFKM ... Oh well, its a free game.