You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DJC_499

Updated Statistics in SC Drop Contents

19 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
1,361 posts
10,479 battles

Please find below statistics associated with SC contents for a little over the last two years (sadly Iost statistics for the prior two years). Anyway these data represent the contents from 54 SCs and I thought that you might find them of interest. (Sorry for the formatting as I tried to paste from a spreadsheet...since they come from a spreadsheet they must be accurate and insightful....)

0% "Super Premium" Ship
0% Premium Ship
0% 5,000 Doubloons
0% 100,000 FXP
1.9% 30 Days Premium
0% 2,500 Doubloons
5.6% 1,500 Steel
11% 50,000 FXP
7.4% 15,000 Coal
9.3% 1,000 Doubloons
0% 100 Special Signals
1.9% 7 Days Premium
1.9% 50 Special Signals
15% 50 Camos
20% 25 Special Signals
26% 100 Non-special Signals

Edited by DJC_499

[O_O]
Members
6,970 posts
16,977 battles

I have been keeping track of mine since 2017, and have 123 recorded.

Here are my results:

• x100 standard signals - 28
  • x50 camo - 28
  • x25, x50, or x100 special signals - x25=13, x50=9, x100=1
  • 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 doubloons - 1k=10, 2.5k=0, 5k=0
  • 50k or 100k Free XP - 50k=6, 100k=0
  • 7, 14, or 30 days premium time - 7=5, 14=2, 30=1
  • 15,000 coal - 6
  • 1,500 steel - 4
  • premium ship - 4 (Ashitaka from 2019 anniversary event; Massachusetts from daily XP crate; Kaga and Boise from 2020 anniversary event)
  • special modules - 6 (only available via SC for a while.  Last I got was June 2018)
Edited by desmo_2
  • Thanks 1

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
4,207 posts
12,777 battles
18 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

0% 100 Special Signals

Just got a SC two days ago for 100 dragon flags.

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
3,096 posts
7,082 battles

Super containers..... more like: meh containers.  Just another area where WG over promises and under delivers.

Edited by eviltane
  • Cool 2

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,524 posts

Ive had less than 20 super containers in 5 years (That normally drop from three daily containers of which Ive gone through approximately a little over a thousand so far)

One container had 1500 steel, another had coal in abundance three were with XP I think 10,000 two had credits, easily captured in daily play anyway and the rest were camos with the exception of one ship which I think would have been equal to a royal flush in coin op poker in the carolinas years ago. I only had two straight flushes and one RF (Paid 5000 dollars on a 5 dollar bet, minus local and state taxes of about 30%) which was a long set of odds back then.

There were a few extra SC's in my experience via the Crates that defaulted to a SC because I already possessed the ship awarded choice. (Marakov comes to mind) which awarded the Indianapolis and Yugachi etc. Common ships of no particular ability or power in game.

I probably will see a SC every 90 days or so give or take this year. Most of them will be generic camos and a few flags. So it's not necessarily something to look forward to.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
987 posts
7,970 battles
1 hour ago, DJC_499 said:

Please find below statistics associated with SC contents for a little over the last two years (sadly Iost statistics for the prior two years). Anyway these data represent the contents from 54 SCs and I thought that you might find them of interest. (Sorry for the formatting as I tried to paste from a spreadsheet...since they come from a spreadsheet they must be accurate and insightful....)

0% "Super Premium" Ship
0% Premium Ship
0% 5,000 Doubloons
0% 100,000 FXP
1.9% 30 Days Premium
0% 2,500 Doubloons
5.6% 1,500 Steel
11% 50,000 FXP
7.4% 15,000 Coal
9.3% 1,000 Doubloons
0% 100 Special Signals
1.9% 7 Days Premium
1.9% 50 Special Signals
15% 50 Camos
20% 25 Special Signals
26% 100 Non-special Signals

You never got a premium ship from a container? 

Do you have all the premiums?

• Sad 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,361 posts
10,479 battles
12 minutes ago, Merc_R_Us said:

You never got a premium ship from a container? 

Do you have all the premiums?

No, I never got a ship from a "typical" SC. I have gotten them from events (Huanghe and Anshan) a couple of years ago or so. I have perhaps 30 some premium ships, but certainly nowhere near "all". I was noticing how apparently unlucky I am.....

[WOLFG]
Members
11,796 posts
10,943 battles
4 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

No, I never got a ship from a "typical" SC. I have gotten them from events (Huanghe and Anshan) a couple of years ago or so. I have perhaps 30 some premium ships, but certainly nowhere near "all". I was noticing how apparently unlucky I am.....

Same.  I have two from (free) Santa containers that dropped a ship I already had, but never straight up from a super container.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
3,096 posts
7,082 battles
47 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

Its not that uncommon of an experience. I have also never gotten a ship out of SCs that I can recall.   My biggest draw ever was from my first Super container which was 50K free XP back in 2017.   That did feel like a Super container at the time because I could use it to get a T7.   

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
11,796 posts
10,943 battles
1 minute ago, eviltane said:

Its not that uncommon of an experience. I have also never gotten a ship out of SCs that I can recall.   My biggest draw ever was from my first Super container which was 50K free XP back in 2017.   That did feel like a Super container at the time because I could use it to get a T7.   

The longer you play, the less super the containers become.

Back when I started, a SC would get me wetter than an otter's pocket.

Now, I'd just prefer the coal.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[SALVO]
Members
3,096 posts
7,082 battles
1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Back when I started, a SC would get me wetter than an otter's pocket.

wetter then an otters pocket.........l m a o

Edited by eviltane

[WOLFG]
Members
11,796 posts
10,943 battles
Just now, eviltane said:

wetter then an otters pocket.........lmbo

Having teenage children, between them and their friends I pick up a lot of new phrases.

• Funny 1

[O_O]
Members
6,970 posts
16,977 battles

I don't count Santa containers when considering super container results, even if the Santa container changes to a "super container" because of a duplicate ship draw.  Santa containers have different drop rates from SC's.

However, I do count super containers from owning Tier 10 ships during anniversary events, because those should be normal super container drops.

Members
4,085 posts
44,091 battles

I have been in a dry spell on detonation flags, so I am due for some soon. 

I can almost feel them coming, it's like the "Quickening" in the Highlander movie. 

Only you are opening a Super Container and ...

Meh..detonation flags.

Would rather be struck by lightning....

[EGO]
Members
34 posts
6,053 battles

Just got a “Super”container today from a daily/XP earned when selecting “Resources”. To my lack of surprise, behold! 50 post-apocalyptic camos, so camos I don’t even like the look of. Even if I’d rolled crap on the SC and got minimal resources of any type, I’d prefer that to getting non-resources, effectively making me waste a container. Super Containers need to have an overhaul to help people get what they’d ask for, rather than just anything from the collective.

[--O--]
Members
994 posts

Just putting this out there I dont keep track of much from them but over 33,000 games played and for the most part each day play till i have 3 containers I have NEVER Received Doubloons or a Ship . I personally think I have a better chance of flying to Oak Island and finding the treasure than ever receiving a decent SC from this game.

• Thanks 1

[KILL]
Members
1,019 posts
11,593 battles
2 hours ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Just putting this out there I dont keep track of much from them but over 33,000 games played and for the most part each day play till i have 3 containers I have NEVER Received Doubloons or a Ship . I personally think I have a better chance of flying to Oak Island and finding the treasure than ever receiving a decent SC from this game.

Super containers.  The PR event that never ends.

[BOMBL]
Members
1,220 posts
15,737 battles

In 4 years of playing I got the Povolta, 1500 steel twice, coal twice and standard flags and camo in the rest.