Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
4,154 posts
44,248 battles

Haida needs a Captain that will prevent it from getting sunk so darn much in matches I have seen. 

It appears that every match I see a Haida, it tries to torpedo a ship, gets shot, boom, sunk. 

Maybe WG can issue a captain named...

Pin on The 80's

MacGyver.

Skills

1. Repairs ship 2x as fast. 

2. Stops flooding immediately.

3. Stops fires immediately.

4. Can prevent detonations and cause detonations with any torpedo equipped ship.

5. Has a Jeep in the back of each ship he is placed in command of.

6. When his ship rubs another ship, the other ship is repaired with duct tape. 

7. When smoke generator is used, a celery stalk is seen protruding from the back of the ship because MacGruber wants a job, so he was assigned to the stern of the ship as a distraction.

8. His mullet hair is used to jam Radar cruisers making any ship he is on, unable to be detected by Radar. 

9. A hockey stick is seen on the bridge.

10. The theme music comes on every time he sinks a ship. It can be annoying if he Krakens. 

WG can sell this for a great price. He is here in his 80s glory around 25 USD. But shirtless for 1000 USD would be the ladies' favorite. Toolbelt version with flannel shirt for 800 USD that come with catchy yet questionable lines that can be taken out of context.

I am just concerned about all those Haidas getting sunk so gosh darn diddly fast. LOL:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2

[GLF]
Members
51 posts
25,732 battles

yep, but guns made of plastic tubing and duct tape (the handyman's secret weapon) may not be that effective.

And remember "Keep your stick on the ice",

[PTRGT]
Members
445 posts
55,652 battles
1 hour ago, Yad_Anzac said:

yep, but guns made of plastic tubing and duct tape (the handyman's secret weapon) may not be that effective.

And remember "Keep your stick on the ice",

Also... be nice to your kids, remember they pick your nursing home... #DonCherry :cap_like:

Members
250 posts
1,475 battles
5 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

9. A hockey stick is seen on the bridge

The fact that there isn’t one already fastened to the funnel is an egregious error.

Members
4,154 posts
44,248 battles
2 hours ago, HMS_Hoodwink said:

The fact that there isn’t one already fastened to the funnel is an egregious error.

I know right? When the ship first came out. I thought the ship would have at least one on board. 

Sign in to follow this