You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Captn_Drippy

What happened to buying credits?

10 comments in this topic

[SFBG]
Members
5 posts
340 battles

Well it's a new year and I needed to buy some credits today and went to the shop to buy some but you can no longer buy credits, I used to buy the credit/ doubloon package but it's no longer available, no credits are available to buy, WHY?

Some of the changes are ok but for me a lot of changes suck and I an seriously considering quitting the game, after years of playing a game that I love to now finding it hard to come on and play.  For me too many changes ruin the game and congratulations Wargaming I think you have achieved this for many players since I know of many that are considering quitting the game as I am.  I have already deleted my World of Tanks due to changes, this is the same thing Alpha Wars did was making changes that ruined the game and was the reason that our team came here and now all of us a seriously looking at quitting Warships, IF IT'S NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT!

Edited by Captn_Drippy
  • Meh 1

[WOLFC]
Members
258 posts
10,426 battles
32 minutes ago, Captn_Drippy said:

you can no longer buy credits

What WGing is telling you is that they already have enough money and don't need your cash. Go buy your wife or girl friend something nice with the money you were going to spend on the game. I bet it will be a way better return on your money. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 2

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,728 posts
21,814 battles

Buy doubloons. Go into game, click your credit count in the upper-right of the port.

jzi26WI.png

[SFBG]
Members
5 posts
340 battles
2 hours ago, JBR40 said:

What WGing is telling you is that they already have enough money and don't need your cash. Go buy your wife or girl friend something nice with the money you were going to spend on the game. I bet it will be a way better return on your money. :Smile_Default:

Yeah they're not getting anymore of my money I have better things to spend it on

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
7,873 posts
23,833 battles
1 hour ago, Captn_Drippy said:

Yeah they're not getting anymore of my money I have better things to spend it on

But...I thought you were here because you wanted to give them money...for credits...

Which hasn't been removed btw...just saw the bundled in the shop for them the other day...& I don't even buy credits...but the doubloon/credit bundles are still there...

Or...as Edgecase pointed out above...you can (& always have been able to) just click on the credits in port & buy them w/doubloons.

Kind of a waste of space...this thread here.

• Meh 1

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles

Why on earth would you buy credits? They are by far the worst purchase you can make in game! If you have money to spend buy premium ships, PLAY them, and the credits earn themselves!

if you are already doing this and still losing credits, then stop hiding in back in your bb, move up where you can actually hit things, fire as fast as you reload, and you will start earning, rather than losing credits in each match!

Edited by monpetitloup
  • Cool 1

[SFBG]
Members
5 posts
340 battles
14 hours ago, mkal_1 said:

I just bought credits today still there

Wow they weren't there yesterday but now they are back

[SFBG]
Members
5 posts
340 battles
13 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Why on earth would you buy credits? They are by far the worst purchase you can make in game! If you have money to spend buy premium ships, PLAY them, and the credits earn themselves!

if you are already doing this and still losing credits, then stop hiding in back in your bb, move up where you can actually hit things, fire as fast as you reload, and you will start earning, rather than losing credits in each match!

This is my 2nd account  so I could help out a friends alliance and I needed credits for modules but now the credits are back, I have no problems with credits on my main account but I do for starting a new one

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
10 hours ago, Captn_Drippy said:

This is my 2nd account  so I could help out a friends alliance and I needed credits for modules but now the credits are back, I have no problems with credits on my main account but I do for starting a new one

The game gives out millions of credits for new accounts after playing only a handful of games, and at tier 1-5 the cost of maxing a ship mod is probably 2-4M max. I really sont see the benefit of spending real money on credits, you might as well buy premium time/ships to get the credit benefit.