Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ThisIsClassic

Cheated!

11 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
3,464 posts
19,190 battles

Now that you're past the click-bait...

I wuz robbed!

image.thumb.png.c5f76e0ceb4e82534b191c9c4753c091.png

Managed to tick up the points to 1000 a split second before it recorded my 35th plane kill.  I'm OK with the win.

• Sad 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 2

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,614 posts

35 aint half bad. Its about 1/3 of what a carrier can haul give or take.

Thats pretty expensive vs a cheap DD. =) There is a thing called economy of force. A carrier isnt it.

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,823 posts
2,663 battles
1 hour ago, xHeavy said:

35 aint half bad. Its about 1/3 of what a carrier can haul give or take.

Thats pretty expensive vs a cheap DD. =) There is a thing called economy of force. A carrier isnt it.

How many of those were just fighters?

[JHF]
[JHF]
Members
299 posts
5,078 battles

1 hour ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

How many of those were just fighters?

Made me grin

[FLTF1]
Members
288 posts
7,926 battles
6 hours ago, ThisIsClassic said:

I wuz robbed!

Managed to tick up the points to 1000 a split second before it recorded my 35th plane kill.  I'm OK with the win.

what is this all about, what are saying? complaining?

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,592 posts
15,143 battles
6 hours ago, ThisIsClassic said:

I wuz robbed!

LMAO! You got me!

GG! :Smile_izmena:

[WOLF5]
Members
92 posts
3,254 battles
4 hours ago, crazyrom said:

He didn't get the AA Defense Expert achievement and was robbed of 10 free signals since his team reached 1000 points right before he got the 35th plane kill

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
3,464 posts
19,190 battles
12 hours ago, crazyrom said:

8 hours ago, KamiYanTouma said:

He didn't get the AA Defense Expert achievement and was robbed of 10 free signals since his team reached 1000 points right before he got the 35th plane kill

ehhh, I don't care about the signals and it's not a complaint.  This is just recording a rare moment in the game that occurs when the game ends and does not capture an event.  These types of things have been reported before.  It's happened to me 3 times in 10,000 games.  I have more Solo Warriors than that.  Now, if it were not to capture one of those?  Then I'd have a complaint!

[FLTF1]
Members
288 posts
7,926 battles
13 minutes ago, ThisIsClassic said:

ehhh, I don't care about the signals and it's not a complaint.  This is just recording a rare moment in the game that occurs when the game ends and does not capture an event.  These types of things have been reported before.  It's happened to me 3 times in 10,000 games.  I have more Solo Warriors than that.  Now, if it were not to capture one of those?  Then I'd have a complaint!

you still have not explained what's the matter and why you even started this post. By coincidence yesterday I saw about the AA expert or somethng, you are supposed to get that achievement for 35 planes, and the game did not give it to you, is that it?

[INTEL]
Members
3,464 posts
19,190 battles
14 minutes ago, crazyrom said:

you still have not explained what's the matter and why you even started this post. By coincidence yesterday I saw about the AA expert or somethng, you are supposed to get that achievement for 35 planes, and the game did not give it to you, is that it?

Again, just posting up about a rare quirk in the game.  I should have received the AA Defense Expert achievement in this battle but there is a known software condition where the game continues events for a split second after the timer records the end of the battle.  Others, myself included, have made kills but not have them counted for wins because the clock expired or the points ticked up right before the kill appeared on the screen.

Sign in to follow this