Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptainSFC

Silver purchase opton missing in Premium shop?

8 comments in this topic

[OSD]
[OSD]
Members
13 posts
10,915 battles

Since this update i can no longer purchase Silver from the Premium shop.  Only Dubloons.  This means that 1 Dubloon per 1500 Silver it now costs me $60 (on NA Server) For the same Package of 9,000 Dubloons and 9,000,000 Silver instead of the $47.99 previously.  This is an increase of 8%.  Why?

[CO-OP]
Members
2,051 posts
27,513 battles

Why are you buying silver??

• Cool 3

Members
505 posts
2,957 battles

Yeah, that's one of the worst ways to spend money. Maybe THE worst. Better to get a premium ship and earn silver while training a captain AND enjoying the game. Or get a premium account. 

Members
505 posts
2,957 battles

Yeah, that's one of the worst ways to spend money. Maybe THE worst. Better to get a premium ship and earn silver while training a captain AND enjoying the game. Or get a premium account.

EDIT: you have premium ships and almost 9500 games. There's really no reason for you to have silver issues. If you improve your winrate, the money will come. 

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,469 posts

You need to have a mid tier ship maybe a T6 or a T7 with permacamo, clan discount and flags to reduce the credit costs of battles. Many T10 ships will cost more than they burn in credits. Causing players to buy credits in the Shop which is like the worst way to spend a dollar.

I do not always buy from ingame premium shop. I get it from the main shop here in the upper left corner of these forums.

There is a large number of mid tier ships farming credits to support and pay for high teir game play anyhow. Just need to understand generally what a battle will cost you and how much you can farm for a profit. Operations and Coop with just a few ships with very low credit costs usually can get you millions in credits per day eventually.

I usually look ahead a month or three. If I buy ships I already have the credits on hand to equip it and so on. (And pay for the modules etc.)

Edited by xHeavy

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,366 posts
16,970 battles

Hang in there guys, i forward your concern to upper management.

regards,

[TIMT]
Members
1,332 posts
4,871 battles
8 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

You need to have a mid tier ship maybe a T6 or a T7 with permacamo, clan discount and flags to reduce the credit costs of battles. Many T10 ships will cost more than they burn in credits.

Weird, I never really had that issue, are you referring to coop? Granted, I run premium currently but even before that mid tiers in randoms was always profitable and even T9-T10 was at least breaking even unless I screwed up and got killed with zero damage. The consumable change from premium to all being standard really helped with this, too. COOP never worked for me, it wasn't really fun and the rewards were not worth it imho unless you need to farm a specific objective (like spot 100 ships, easy in coop).

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,915 posts
27 minutes ago, shinytrashcan said:

Weird, I never really had that issue, are you referring to coop? Granted, I run premium currently but even before that mid tiers in randoms was always profitable and even T9-T10 was at least breaking even unless I screwed up and got killed with zero damage. The consumable change from premium to all being standard really helped with this, too. COOP never worked for me, it wasn't really fun and the rewards were not worth it imho unless you need to farm a specific objective (like spot 100 ships, easy in coop).

you might make a little at tier7 in coop, with premium, but t8 is a loss unless running a premium ship.

silver doesn't come fast while playing coop, scenarios do help... though we know the state they are in, and won't allow you to use T8's and even T7 1 week out of 5 i think...

Sign in to follow this