You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Astto

Colbert Nerfs

7 comments in this topic

Members
28 posts
5,334 battles

My Colbert previously had a max range of 19.6km, which I enjoyed playing. Now with the new talents addition you people have completely removed +20% range and replaced it with stats for Secondaries which a Colbert doesn't even have... You completely broke this ship and made it unplayeable. This ship cost me a lot of time and money. This is outrageous.

Untitled.png

• Boring 1

[SPTR]
Members
27,258 posts
17,446 battles

a feel you man, my colbert use to have 16.9km range and 2.6 second main gun reload time now building it around the new commander skill rework it has 16.0km range and 3.2 second gun reload time.

while I would argue that its not completely broken or unplayable, it has become a far more stressful ship to play and doesn't particularly survive as well as before with new meta of dead eye BBs and crap conceal/good dpm cruisers

WG the acceleration/deceleration buff to colbert does not make up for the indirect nerfs it has recieved from the commander skill rework and would ask for a gun range or gun reload buff for our beloved t10 french atlanta.

[UKN]
Members
93 posts
6,662 battles

Yeah, Colbert definitely was one of the biggest losers of the rework. Back to playing Radar Mino I guess.

[USCC2]
Members
6,332 posts

There were many losers in this change; WG doesn't really care - sales of new ships continue and profits are good! :cap_haloween:

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,440 posts
22,640 battles

At least you guys didn't pay real $ for the ship.

RIP my Smolensk, Bayard and secondary BB'S...

Members
28 posts
5,334 battles
9 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

There were many losers in this change; WG doesn't really care - sales of new ships continue and profits are good! :cap_haloween:

All the new ships are garbage. I am one of the whales that spends big on the game, all of their new ships are reskins of ships that were already sub par or worse. I haven't spent a dime on any of them, why the hell would I spend money on a reskinned ship that I already never played? The people running wargaming are morons. What the hell kind of moron fixes something that wasn't broken and then breaks something else that was working really well. Especially the Colbert, it's an end game ship with a high skill cap requirement. I loved it. Solely because it cooked the noobs who buy their tier 10 BB's and sit at the back.

• Thanks 1

[USCC2]
Members
6,332 posts
8 hours ago, Astto said:

All the new ships are garbage. I am one of the whales that spends big on the game, all of their new ships are reskins of ships that were already sub par or worse. I haven't spent a dime on any of them, why the hell would I spend money on a reskinned ship that I already never played? The people running wargaming are morons. What the hell kind of moron fixes something that wasn't broken and then breaks something else that was working really well. Especially the Colbert, it's an end game ship with a high skill cap requirement. I loved it. Solely because it cooked the noobs who buy their tier 10 BB's and sit at the back.

Totally agree.

At the point they messed with AA and damaged Premium ships like the Atlanta - without addressing the fact people will have paid money. Followed by the IFHE change that hit so many 152mm Premium ships - again, that people will have paid money for.

Of course the ships are still playable, and of course you can still have good games - but you can have a good game in any ship! The fact is WG devalued the purchases many people spent their money on, and they really couldn't care less about it.

Notice how every other week there is a new set of missions - I think even WG realise if there wasn't something for people to do, they would have cut down their time investment in the game a long time ago. Some of us already have.

This game reeks of a horrible money grabbing mobile game; for which even with it being the best 'polished' ship warfare game on the market, no longer warrants it's communities loyalty! In this case the turd is polished and looks great - but it still stinks.

No new maps, no new modes, no new scenarios, ships devalued, more copy/paste ships, any good ships are removed to the land of money milking crates, even those crates have a short list.

Yet, with all the above, some still support this game with their money - how can WG not think they can do what they want? :Smile_honoring: