Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

What was Hizen dockyard early bird cost? (*resolved)

4 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
6,948 posts
16,789 battles

I believe there were two options for the "early bird special" for buying stages in the Hizen dock yard event.  Does anyone remember how much the 3 stage (smallest) option was?  I'm thinking 3,000 doubloons, but cannot recall.

*Edit - found it.  5,000 doubloons for a 4-phase "starter pack".  The 10-phase pack was 9,950 doubloons.

Hmm...I could have sworn I only paid for 3 phases...

Edited by desmo_2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,630 posts
25,089 battles

Well the two starter packages were a total of like 15k doubloons. I don't recall the individual package prices. After those, each phase costs like 1950 doubloons until you are done. 

[O_O]
Members
6,948 posts
16,789 battles

The least you could pay and still get Hizen was buying four phases early for 5,000 doubloons, then (buying four phases later costs 7,800 doubloons).  That is what I did.  I chased the cheapest option, and am grinding out the remainder.  I am waiting on the last stage of missions to drop tomorrow.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/all-the-rewards-in-one-article/

Edited by desmo_2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,630 posts
25,089 battles

Yeah, I am not a particularly good player and I only play co-op but have been able to keep up with the mission drops. I bought the first two packages on AdmiralThunder's advice and am glad I did. I already have the Hizen and once I did, started getting RB points and steel for the phase tokens. It was a good return on the doubloons for me. 

Sign in to follow this