Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lt_Walke

Captain Build post update 1.0.0

6 comments in this topic

[BEAVR]
[BEAVR]
Beta Testers
20 posts
17,524 battles

What are everyone's suggestions for the new captains skills, this has been the weakest CV for a long time from my experience. The long animation from carpet bombing just making it worse. Maybe I am just not getting this CV play style right? But I am now on my 2nd skill layout and although I did better I am just not overly satisfied, nothing seems to hit hard and the planes get torn to crap far worse then any of my other CVs. I want to like this carrier more, but I am struggling with it. Maybe I need to find some videos on better play with it as well.

My current attempt is (17pt. Commander)

1pt: Air supremacy

2pt: Torpedo Bomber

3pt: Demolition Expert, Aircraft Armour

4pt: Proximity Fuse, Enhanced Aircraft Armour

Thanks Lt_Walke

[SPTR]
Members
27,259 posts
17,499 battles

I went full on torpedo bomber build for my 19 pt commander on my Ark Royal but this is from someone that never plays t8+ CVs and only plays t6 CVs in Ops only.

Im willing to share my commander's trained skills if you show further interest.

[BEAVR]
[BEAVR]
Beta Testers
20 posts
17,524 battles

Always curious of builds and as I will playing CVs in Ops for my friends that are new to the game, I am very interested

[KMS]
Beta Testers
201 posts
7,537 battles

Following this topic as well.  Given my long time "love" of Ark Royal and Hermes, finally settling on the Royal Navy line of CVs took far too long.

[BEAVR]
[BEAVR]
Beta Testers
20 posts
17,524 battles

I am looking for Captain builds though and videos from 4 months ago will not address the new skills. Not saying his video doesn't have merit just it doesn't solve the current question of what Commander skill builds for British CVs are working.

Sign in to follow this