Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CV_Jeebies

So does Ranked season 2 begin Monday, or is it just over?

5 comments in this topic

[CYNIC]
Members
2,894 posts
7,606 battles

Haven't seen any news about what's going on with ranked battles come Monday.  Is that it, over, or another test season begin?

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,743 posts
12,356 battles

Hopefully a well-needed break from toxicity and battle button bashing... the level of salt this repeated gold grind seems to generate from players is unreal compared to previous seasons because it puts you back in there with people after you rank out every week.

Edited by Compassghost

[SOBA6]
Members
255 posts

This sprint is over and there will be a small break before next one begins. They have not said how much of a break but they did say that they might institute some changes based on the end stats from this Ranked Sprint. Changes could include limiting the number or even types of ships that can participate. I even read some rumors that they plan on limiting the number of Thunderers and other favored ships in each match. I guess we will have to wait and see but I'm guessing at least 2 weeks of a break

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,096 posts
11,548 battles
4 hours ago, Compassghost said:

Hopefully a well-needed break from toxicity and battle button bashing... the level of salt this repeated gold grind seems to generate from players is unreal compared to previous seasons because it puts you back in there with people after you rank out every week.

This makes me glad I stayed in silver as it was one assumption I made about gold that I wasn’t interested in finding out. Ranked out in silver 5 seasons and never tried even a qualifying game. Silver was mad fun and the rewards were good enough for me

Sign in to follow this