You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SuperComm4

The odd chat spammer...

27 comments in this topic

[REKTD]
Members
533 posts
10,704 battles

By now we are all likely used to those individuals who get sunk and spend the rest of the match critiquing their team. Today, however, we find a particularly odd case: a chap telling us how to win after his Thunderer was eliminated in the first 4 minutes. Why is this odd? Because he has perhaps the single worst player ratings I have ever seen. Despite over 5k battles, he has:

• A 38% win rate.
    • 35 ships with a 0% win rate.
  • A cumulative PR of 65.
    • Yes. Sixty-Five.
    • 32 ships with a PR of “0”.
    • A T10 with over 50 matches: PR = 9.

So what would compel him to feel entitled to tell everyone else how to play is beyond me, but to each their own and I hope he enjoys the game. But I am in complete awe of his skills, I believe it may actually be harder work to avoid doing any good at all for your team than it is to be even mildly helpful. I have some boats I am really bad at, but most with any play are still over 100 PR. 

But I am forced to wonder: What is the “worst” stats we have seen all time? 

• Funny 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

Members
80 posts
8,679 battles

i had a benson (his highest tier, 2 games in it) tk a teammate, then go to the back line, cause he was not top tier. he had just over 1000 games. all usn DD. a total pr of 0

cant remember his wr, but it was very low

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,718 posts
14,867 battles
13 minutes ago, SuperComm4 said:

By now we are all likely used to those individuals who get sunk and spend the rest of the match critiquing their team. Today, however, we find a particularly odd case: a chap telling us how to win after his Thunderer was eliminated in the first 4 minutes. Why is this odd? Because he has perhaps the single worst player ratings I have ever seen. Despite over 5k battles, he has:

• A 38% win rate.
    • 35 ships with a 0% win rate.
  • A cumulative PR of 65.
    • Yes. Sixty-Five.
    • 32 ships with a PR of “0”.
    • A T10 with over 50 matches: PR = 9.

So what would compel him to feel entitled to tell everyone else how to play is beyond me, but to each their own and I hope he enjoys the game. But I am in complete awe of his skills, I believe it may actually be harder work to avoid doing any good at all for your team than it is to be even mildly helpful. I have some boats I am really bad at, but most with any play are still over 100 PR. 

Those stats scream someone that paid to be power leveled.

[O_O]
Members
6,958 posts
16,813 battles

Dedicated troll.  A professional with integrity.

• Funny 2
  • Haha 1

[WPORT]
Members
7,818 posts
12,868 battles
24 minutes ago, SuperComm4 said:

The percentage of players who are happy with the Puerto Rico dockyard event?

• Haha 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,491 posts
27,200 battles
8 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

The percentage of players who are happy with the Puerto Rico dockyard event?

The ship? Not too bad I suppose, but I’m the weirdo who likes Emerald.

The event itself? Yeah, that was some kind of messed up.

[WPORT]
Members
7,818 posts
12,868 battles
Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

The ship? Not too bad I suppose, but I’m the weirdo who likes Emerald.

The event itself? Yeah, that was some kind of messed up.

Yep.  The event.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,750 posts
4,272 battles
21 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Inclined to agree, that's the kind of stats I'd expect from some with 200 battles, not 5K.

Don't worry though, he has all these T10s, that means he knows what he's doing and the rest of you should be grateful for his advice:Smile_trollface:

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,236 posts
12,092 battles
56 minutes ago, SuperComm4 said:

•  

Well there's always those great coaches who never played the game . Great golfing instructors who were terrible players perhaps he hasn't found his true calling yet . At least he was trying to help instead of blaming everyone for dying got to give him points for that .

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,491 posts
27,200 battles
1 hour ago, SuperComm4 said:

Five of my own ships?

Audacious and Harugumo, tied for worst PR in Randoms. 0 PR, 0% wr, five games each. Third worst, Khab, 55 PR, 40% wr, five games. Fourth worst, Rooster, 64 PR, 40% wr, five games. Fifth worst, Zao, 66 PR, 20% wr, five games.

Next highest is Kansas at 109, and things only go up from there.

In comparison, my top five are four destroyers and a cruiser, with at least five battles each, and various wrs. With Wakatake (10 games,) at 3,323 PR, and 60% wr, and the Italian Taranto second, at 2,987, 80% wr.

Highest with more than a piddling number of games; Wickes, 225 battles, 2,216 PR, 54.42% wr.

PR of most played ship; Bogue, 325 battles, 1,292 PR, 52.92% wr.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[REKTD]
Members
533 posts
10,704 battles
10 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Well there's always those great coaches who never played the game . Great golfing instructors who were terrible players perhaps he hasn't found his true calling yet . At least he was trying to help instead of blaming everyone for dying got to give him points for that .

Well...He was telling everyone they don’t know how to win. “You can’t win by doing this / that” etc...Perhaps it was his mission to demonstrate what not to do? He was definitely doing some blaming, enough that I had to look. Normally I don’t go that far, but he was calling a lot of people out.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,268 posts

I don't even know what those numbers mean.

My human combat numbers are probably very bad. But my chat is always turned off unless I am with trusted friends in DIV only or with Clanmates who we all know one another. No salt allowed.

Backseat driving is one thing I abhor. But if so and so wants to yolo a fat BB and get destroyed? The Red Team will be overjoyed to farm it. Im not going to get in the way with anything. Its not worth it when someone is truly bad in game. Thats a matter of opinion and I keep my peace. Whoever bad stats you can find other than COOP Im pretty sure I am pretty worse than that on paper in stats.

The reason i don't know is because I don't do stats. I checked myself some weeks ago and found that in Coop I am called a unicorn. But in everything else it's REALLY BAD. As in want to kill myself bad. If I had mental weaknesses and idealations. Stats are NOT everything. Have not been for 20 years. But some people will hang a hat on it and judge others on that. I think thats silly. Play the game do your best. If you get sunk? Take them with you. (Kahn Style, from hells heart I... etc etc etc in Star Trek II wrath of kahn.)

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,647 posts
27,757 battles

It might be a really young kid, or possibly someone with special needs.  I try not to judge others. 

If it is just chat spam, I'll block that person

[Y0L0W]
Members
321 posts
8,839 battles

Well, I know there's one guy in both WoWs and WoT that spends the whole match reporting people for "cheating", so not much about the players in this game surprises me. 

Not naming names, but Jingles has featured this person a couple of times ;)

[--O--]
Members
994 posts

This screams of someone who bought an account on e-bay
--------------------------------------OR---------------------------------------------------
Is leveling up an account to sell.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,990 posts
17,004 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

But if he got power-levelled, wouldn't his stats reflect the person doing the grinding for him? Or is there something I'm missing here?

Members
3,959 posts
14,386 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

But if he got power-levelled, wouldn't his stats reflect the person doing the grinding for him? Or is there something I'm missing here?

It probably isnt a power leveled bought account. Just a "player" who doesnt really actually care to try or actually play.

Just go look at the stat website and go to the last pages of each ship. There are 1000s of players across all the ships with double digit or less PRs with 100s of games.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,718 posts
14,867 battles
22 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

The people that do the paid leveling mostly yolo and grab another ship for fast matches and more experience per hour.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,236 posts
12,092 battles
2 hours ago, SuperComm4 said:

Well...He was telling everyone they don’t know how to win. “You can’t win by doing this / that” etc...Perhaps it was his mission to demonstrate what not to do? He was definitely doing some blaming, enough that I had to look. Normally I don’t go that far, but he was calling a lot of people out.

Well then screw him I thought maybe he was just giving out advice or trying to help out .

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
25 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Some people just want to have a high tier ship from being to lazy to work for it.

Actually saw a ARP Yammy in a match, 2 games in it NO OTHER SHIPS on the account.
Seen a bunch of accounts who are only Premium pay to play ships.
Nothing surprises me.

I had a guy call me awhile back, he wanted all my GPS Numbers off my fish finder was willing to pay me a load of money for them. I told him No im a guide and make a living off those numbers. His reply was "I have no interest in paying you to guide me just for the numbers I can catch fish on my own" again told him NO. He said fine he would just hire me and then gps those numbers while he was with me.... My reply was no problem $400.00 per 5 hour trip and to get my numbers would be about 3,600 trips. Like i said nothing surprises me anymore, people have gotten to entitled and lazy to earn things, with work time and dedication.

Members
2,289 posts
52 battles

To gaze into the abyss you merely need to navigate yourself to any wows-numbers ship leaderboard and flip to the last page. Some of the stuff you see there is kinda fascinating in a certain way.