Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sasquatch_research

Sinop Gun rotation Nerf'd?

5 comments in this topic

[WAMMY]
Members
2,539 posts
14,168 battles

Hey

When did the Sinop 180 degree turret rotation get Nerf'd to 60 seconds?  Used to be the first one with 30 seconds.  Went back an looked at an old Flamu WIP video and noticed how fast it was, and a Notser Impressions video and it stated 30 seconds.  Even the T6 Russian BB states 50 seconds for it, so when did Wargaming double the turn time of the guns, even with EM its still 50 seconds.  I looked in the Dev Blogs to see if there was a change to it but found nothing.  I have plenty of time in the boat, so What gives?  

Pete

Edited by sasquatch_research

[WAMMY]
Members
2,539 posts
14,168 battles
46 minutes ago, ToxicSymphony said:

It's been like this since the boat was released lol.  

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/st-soviet-battleships-changes-28865b674e06

This was before patch 0.8.4, in which the boat was released.  Balancing happened

Hey

Note the release date of Notser's video March of 2019:  

He clearly stated the 30 second turret rotation.  This I assume is after the release of the ship.  Clearly I missed something; just don't remember it being so slow even with EM.

Pete

Edited by sasquatch_research
  • Meh 1

[OO7]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
232 posts
9,856 battles
12 minutes ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Note the release date of Notser's video March of 2019:  

He clearly stated the 30 second turret rotation.  This I assume is after the release of the ship.  Clearly I missed something; just don't remember it being so slow even with EM.

Pete

This video was made just before that change, note the post date March 4th.  

The devblog is from the end of March.  Just check the dates next time.  That was BEFORE the release of the boat.  

CC's would make preview videos before the boats released and it'd often confuse people if the boats changed upon release.  (Just like it has here!)

[WAMMY]
Members
2,539 posts
14,168 battles
35 minutes ago, ToxicSymphony said:

This video was made just before that change, note the post date March 4th.  

The devblog is from the end of March.  Just check the dates next time.  That was BEFORE the release of the boat.  

CC's would make preview videos before the boats released and it'd often confuse people if the boats changed upon release.  (Just like it has here!)

Hey

Yeah it was something I missed; just used to love the Sinop and todays it just didnt seem good at all, but some of that could be the Capt rework which I think sucks personally.  I don't know, not like I have never played Sinop before.  But then a lot of boats don't seem to have the same feel or seem to play as good as before the rework.  (Tell Griefer I said hello)

Pete

Sign in to follow this