Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[CZS]
Beta Testers
47 posts
12,097 battles

Any news of new ships for the Pan Europe line ?  I know that i would like to see the Espana Class BB worked in somehow , probably at tier 3 .  As built hull A  , Hull B from Spanish Civil War era perhaps.

Between the Navies of Spain , Netherlands  , Greece , Turkey , Austria-Hungary , and any other European Navy , that would be a very interesting tech tree.

[PVE]
Members
7,593 posts
23,602 battles
9 minutes ago, ErikTheVikingMoose said:

Any news of new ships for the Pan Europe line ?  I know that i would like to see the Espana Class BB worked in somehow , probably at tier 3 .  As built hull A  , Hull B from Spanish Civil War era perhaps.

Between the Navies of Spain , Netherlands  , Greece , Turkey , Austria-Hungary , and any other European Navy , that would be a very interesting tech tree.

I wouldn't count on any more T3 BBs...even the upcoming Italian BB line starts at T4.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,431 posts
10,797 battles
18 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Lappland at tier 10.

Lapland was simply a test variation of one of the other tier 10 Swedish DDs (Halland or Smaland, I can’t recall which).

You can also see old test variations of Henri IV and GC (at tier VI) under different names in the tech tree if you have the appropriate mod. 

• Cool 1

[CZS]
Beta Testers
47 posts
12,097 battles

OK intro the one of Espana class either Tech Tree  at Tier 3 with an A hull and a B hull   or as a premium .

If brought in as a  premium in as configured for Spanish Civil War timeline.  Either way I just would like see them in the game.

Just for a quick comparison  - will show why I picked Tier 3 for Tech Tree

Length   Espana  460 feet     South Carolina  452 feet

Armament -  both had  8 guns / 4 turrets / 2 guns per turret - 12 inchers    Espana had  20 -4 inch secondary's   /  South Carolina  22 - 3 inchers  Main difference was how they arranged Espana having 1 turret fore , 1 turret aft , 1 turret wing on each side 

Speed  as built  - Espana 19.5 knots , South Carolina  18.5 Knots

Armor is where there is where the big difference is - as built -  Espana  Belt & Turrets  8 inches/ Deck 1 inch     South Carolina  Belt  11 inches / Turrets 12 inches / Deck  2.5 to 1 inch

Weight as built  Espana 15,700 tons   South Carolina  16,000 tons

[ZZZZ]
Members
34 posts
8,025 battles

The next two lines are Italian battleships and a German destroyer split. What's after that has not yet been announced. (Subs presumably fit in somewhere.)

To the best of my knowledge there are no Pan-Europe premium ships announced to be in development currently.

[THF41]
Members
412 posts
6,725 battles
On 1/30/2021 at 12:01 AM, Iceland_260 said:

The next two lines are Italian battleships and a German destroyer split. What's after that has not yet been announced. (Subs presumably fit in somewhere.)

To the best of my knowledge there are no Pan-Europe premium ships announced to be in development currently.

well you were right (sort of).

Dutch Cruiser Line and Nation Tree just announced.

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/137?fbclid=IwAR0yi8ZyZ5LxBgPyQFqylSqRptYhFGE4Zt3ZK_UdG1PktHQsEve_nJFKYkY

Sign in to follow this