You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ErikTheVikingMoose

Pan American ships

10 comments in this topic

[CZS]
Beta Testers
47 posts
12,107 battles

Any news or anything planned for the Pan American line as it where ?   There is still just that one lonely premium cruiser that was released long ago and silence ever since.  Which is interesting considering that Brazil , Argentina and even Chile had by South American standards sizable fleets of their own.

[PVE]
Members
10,888 posts
18,786 battles
12 minutes ago, ErikTheVikingMoose said:

Any news or anything planned for the Pan American line as it where ?   There is still just that one lonely premium cruiser that was released long ago and silence ever since.  Which is interesting considering that Brazil , Argentina and even Chile had by South American standards sizable fleets of their own.

They also need a special commander so that My Nueve De Julio can be as good as my Boise in Narai.

image.thumb.png.d31c828454aee3b6c28f2d3bacebd180.png

[STAR]
Members
569 posts
21,326 battles

They released Alte. Abreu last year, but they barely announced her and most players dont even know she existis... even a good chunk of the Brazilian playerbase. If that isnt enough she is limited for first time users that have a code available and contests.

Juruá was announced recently... it would be better to just use one of the Acre-class DDs (the Brazilian navy used the G-class blueprints), since she Juruá is literally a ctrl+c ctrl+v from Gallant according to WG itself.

[ARC]
Members
1,066 posts
11,415 battles
34 minutes ago, ErikTheVikingMoose said:

They have released one other cruiser (Almirante Abreu, an Albany clone) and one destroyer is in development (Jurua, a Gallant clone), both of those are brazilian ships.

With the help of the current Community Manager @ParceNautico, we could probably see more PanAmerican ships in the near future

[CZS]
Beta Testers
47 posts
12,107 battles

yep i see the other two in the wiki , but it looks like there is currently no way to acquire either one,  by promo code , premium gift shop , armory or tech tree.  Make them Coal ships in the Armory i would snap them up. At least Abreu for coal.

Members
2 posts
2,187 battles

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almirante_Latorre_(1914)

If the most powerful battleship in South America doesn't deserve a ship here, I don't know who could deserve it.

Members
705 posts
19,884 battles
22 hours ago, mariverz said:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almirante_Latorre_(1914)

If the most powerful battleship in South America doesn't deserve a ship here, I don't know who could deserve it.

Lattore will certainly be T5 in the eventual Pan American BB line, although I'm not sure if they use the name on the battleship or save it for the ex-Gota Lejon. 

[VVV]
Members
2,799 posts
5,065 battles
1 hour ago, Kingpin61 said:

Lattore will certainly be T5 in the eventual Pan American BB line, although I'm not sure if they use the name on the battleship or save it for the ex-Gota Lejon. 

They could call the CL just Latorre. Or based on the 2 Commonwealth DD premiums named HMAS Vampire, call the BB Almirante Latorre and the CL Almirante Latorre II

Edited by Lord_Magus

Members
705 posts
19,884 battles
3 hours ago, Lord_Magus said:

They could call the CL just Latorre. Or based on the 2 Commonwealth DD premiums named HMAS Vampire, call the BB Almirante Latorre and the CL Almirante Latorre II

There's also the alternative of calling the class Almirante Cochrane, or using a different name such as Libertad, though neither is preferable.

[IMP]
[IMP]
Alpha Tester
343 posts
14,102 battles
On 1/30/2021 at 12:07 AM, ErikTheVikingMoose said:

Some of us are suggesting ideas. But Wargaming must surely already have its own project, it must be seeing what other designs it finds and how to adapt it to the evolution of the game.

On 2/6/2021 at 7:29 PM, Kingpin61 said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Canada/Latorre will be a binational premium ship and the Constitución/Libertad/Valparaíso/Santiago/Cochrane will take its place in the PA standard bb tech tree.

Edited by COLDOWN