You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crickethunter_brown

change the dang mm

20 comments in this topic

Members
170 posts
4,817 battles

dang it change the dang mm so the dang lvl 6stockb ships do not have to every DANG GAME HAVE TO PLAY 8+ ships and or the  lvl 7stock ships have to play against 9+ EVERY DANG GAME you dame well know a stock ship can not last and will be the first dang ship out its dang [edited] you can find enough players to put lvl 5 ships to put in there own group but when it comes to any above that screw them we will make them play 2+ lvls higher so we can screw there points to hell and I know I am not the only one [edited] about this dam how hard is it!!!!!

Sit back play have fun how the heck do u do that when you last about 2 dam minutes in a dam game?????????????????????????????????????

• Boring 1
  • Meh 4

Members
3,952 posts
43,402 battles

MM, you have to change. Change now. Anybody have change for a dollar? The winds of change are upon us! I change my mind, I will go with the B hull! No wait, I change my mind, I want a banana! 

Somebody change the channel...

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,034 posts
20,716 battles

And yet, I'm sure OP is fine to play against ships two tiers his junior.

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

[ARGSY]
Members
22,900 posts
16,963 battles

Grind them in Operations or Co-op if Randoms is so damn oppressive for you.

[VVVVV]
Members
93 posts
8,965 battles

WG could always just try to balance the ships, but would probably turn out like the cv rework. Plus 1 minus 1 mm has been asked for for years and would probably make the game alot more enjoyable and people would be happy to spend money and refer friends.

When the servers are finally empty they just dont realize we arnt all young twitchey competive types. 

So yeah ops and coops or jump back down to tier 3 if ur getting frusterated.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,702 posts
14,866 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

And yet, I'm sure OP is fine to play against ships two tiers his junior.

I am certain that the op would be but apparently the MM doesn't even try to make bottom tier in three tier matches only happen about 40% of the time for them.

Members
90 posts
10,862 battles

The only MM they need to change is the MM for CVs. CVs should have a +/- 1 spread. CVs with +/- 2 spread is not good. CVs up two tiers are underpowered while CVs that are down two tiers are overpowered. Fix that MM spread and CVs would be properly balanced.

[KRAK]
Members
1,500 posts
16,127 battles
3 hours ago, crickethunter_brown said:

dang it change the dang mm so the dang lvl 6stockb ships do not have to every DANG GAME HAVE TO PLAY 8+ ships and or the  lvl 7stock ships have to play against 9+ EVERY DANG GAME you dame well know a stock ship can not last and will be the first dang ship out its dang [edited] you can find enough players to put lvl 5 ships to put in there own group but when it comes to any above that screw them we will make them play 2+ lvls higher so we can screw there points to hell and I know I am not the only one [edited] about this dam how hard is it!!!!!

Sit back play have fun how the heck do u do that when you last about 2 dam minutes in a dam game?????????????????????????????????????

How is your T6 ship with 10 point captain doing against the T8s with 15 point captains, care to give us a blow by blow ?

Members
90 posts
10,862 battles
3 hours ago, crickethunter_brown said:

Or he could stay in a ship at a mid level tier, level up a captain and learn more about game/ship tactics before racing/failing his way to top tiers.

[KRAK]
Members
1,500 posts
16,127 battles

I have been in his shoes, understand how he feels. But it was back when Helena wasn't hard to get to, and with an IFHE captain, you could hold your own. I have a couple of T6 boats with 10 pointers in them now. With the new skills, going up against higher tier boats with 15 point captains is most likely harder than before (the skill rework).

[CYNIC]
Members
2,892 posts
7,547 battles

MM should be strict +/-1 tier only.   However, given the players they've managed to chase off with every major overhaul, especially lately with the cap'n borkenstein nonsense, there might not be enough players to do such.   1st minute in wait should be trying to do same tier, next 90 seconds should be +/-1 (6,7 or 7,8 or 8,9) and only after 2.5m should 3 tier spread occur and it should be weighted with the least amount of higher tier ships needed. 

Even then given slot 6 range capability and the poor 15km range of a lot of T8 cruisers, there should be a wall at T8 that very VERY minimally uptiers it.  T8 is such a bassturd tier for that reason, as is 7 going against 9. 

• Cool 1

[K-POP]
Members
4,791 posts
13,147 battles
3 hours ago, sourmash said:

The only MM they need to change is the MM for CVs. CVs should have a +/- 1 spread. CVs with +/- 2 spread is not good. CVs up two tiers are underpowered while CVs that are down two tiers are overpowered. Fix that MM spread and CVs would be properly balanced.

One of the few things I think a lot of forum regulars would agree with when it comes to MM and MM ranges. Not only would it be easier to balance the aircraft/cv/aa interactions, you wouldn't have nearly as many situations where -2 aa is generally subpar against planes, and +2 aa will typically shred planes too quickly and make the cv less effective too quickly. But of course the odds of that happening are about as likely as us getting odd tier carriers again.

[KRAK]
Members
1,500 posts
16,127 battles
7 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

I got you big guy... Enjoy

We have deck hands that could give this guy a run for his money.

Edited by Ericson38

[CLUMP]
Members
1,382 posts
1,842 battles
15 hours ago, TwoLate51 said:

I love the candy.

R36f8c0ca4a936c70e603b99ee97aecec.jpeg

I love the peanut kind :fish_cute_2:

[PPNA2]
Members
521 posts