You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LastRemnant

Subs when Wargaming o.O

64 comments in this topic

[CLUMP]
Members
1,416 posts
1,955 battles

So I know you release the skill rework but when wargaming when will we finally get subs :fish_cute_2:

mnXgm97.gif

Come wargaming dew it 

BEggpWi.gif 

Edited by LastRemnant
Stuff
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 29

[NWO-1]
Members
207 posts
4,428 battles

Hopefully it will be announced next. I got the year premium time in anticipation.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 3
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 5

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,208 posts
22,715 battles

Let them take their time. I would like to enjoy the game a while longer.

• Cool 14
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1

[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
2,678 posts
25,885 battles

The captian skill rework seems like a step toward Submarines. Now they simply have to add sub skills to the commanders as it's own skill branch instead of trying to incorporate it into the mixed skills we had before rework. I think it will be a much easier process. However, I do wonder if we will see anti-submarine skills added to the existing branches.

Edited by Skuggsja

[PVE]
Members
7,643 posts
23,655 battles
2 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

The captian skill rework seems like a step toward Submarines. Now they simply have to add sub skills to the commanders as it's own skill branch instead of trying to incorporate it into the mixed skills we had before rework. I think it will be a much easier process. However, I do wonder if we will see anti-submarine skills added to the branches.

I think some of the ASW skills will just be added into what there is now...probably combined w/AA or 2ndary skills...but we will see.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
916 posts
14,122 battles

Q8dx5KU.gif

• Cool 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4

Beta Testers
235 posts
12,285 battles

They still cant decide whether they want chicken, pepperoni or salami on the subs.

• Funny 3
  • Haha 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,925 posts
15,631 battles

Given WG haven't done any testing at the significantly more challenging T8 or T10 I'd hope it's no time soon.

Then again given WG's propensity to roll out poorly tested rubbish straight after Christmas, maybe a year?

• Cool 1

[EQRN]
Members
2,201 posts
19,590 battles

Captain Jingles says there are subs in the game now, he spots them all the time :cap_look:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[NWO-1]
Members
207 posts
4,428 battles
30 minutes ago, mofton said:

Given WG haven't done any testing at the significantly more challenging T8 or T10 I'd hope it's no time soon.

Then again given WG's propensity to roll out poorly tested rubbish straight after Christmas, maybe a year?

My thoughts is that they would start with only T6 and add the T8 and T10 later.

• Meh 1

[WWJWD]
Beta Testers
257 posts
9,568 battles

too soon.  no matter when, it's too soon.

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
98 posts
13,002 battles

Well wargaming did say KM DD split was next after the Italian BBs come out. So it wont like be until the 2nd half of 2021 at the earliest. I like many want to see another test at T8 and T10 like they did at T6 on the live server as an optional battle mode.

[CYNIC]
Members
2,895 posts
7,636 battles

Probably after the captain rebork rollback assuming they can get the players back.

• Cool 5
  • Haha 1

Members
657 posts
220 battles

The game is a toxic broken unbalanced mess.

Adding subs will only make it worse.   of course, even WG has to reach a point where the only direction to go is up.

• Thanks 3

Members
657 posts
220 battles
44 minutes ago, CV_Jeebies said:

Probably after the captain rebork rollback assuming they can get the players back.

WG is so desperate for players now, that they are giving away real money on Paypal for people to recruit a friend.  

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/paypal-recruitment-rewards/

I hope the next initiative is 'Pay me to Play'.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,335 posts
17,511 battles

Very likely this year. Probably another test by March or April with new Sub captain skills and ASW captain skills. Thinking full release may be as late as the fall but could be this Summer.

Members
4,001 posts
43,695 battles

It would probably be for the best that they take their time on that one considering the world situation.

There is so much that is on the back burner as it is. Asymmetric battles, subs, and probably the latter half of 2021 planned year might get a slight delay.

And to be honest, I am okay with it. 

If the game slows down a bit, it probably won't hurt at all. 

Sometimes, a pause is just what a game needs and just some promos or something seasonal is for the best. 

Because subs is really complicated. Even if it comes out, it will be another year before it ever makes it in Randoms if at all. WG might put it in another mode. 

We just don't know. 

But we sure don't want to pressure them on it. 

Even Devs can get sick.  

[WORX]
Members
12,549 posts
19,756 battles

Major project are behind by up to a year in development...

Lets not rush things and pray for them in these trying times...

In other words, no word yet on when the studio will be running at full development.

[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,608 posts

the OP is a troll, feel free to look at his post history and responses.  You all should never give this person the time of day.

• Thanks 3

[-POI-]
Members
89 posts
9,660 battles

Only need this to finally sleep while playing this game, after latest patch the game is so boring, if you are playing a cruiser, you basically have to wait in the back for like 10 mins to see a nice gap and not get obliterated by a 20+kms BB; if you play a DD, wait in the back till 40% of the radars disappear and to see where are going the planes from the CV, or CVs; if you play BB stay in the back cause rework; CV, sorry, I dont play that crap, but... just sit in the back from second 1 till 20 minutes later.

[PVE]
Members
13,267 posts
27,787 battles

Ah yes, let's add subs and finish driving the stake through WOWS's heart and kill it once and for all. I mean the CV Rework and Captain Reworks just put it in ICU so lets finish it off with subs.

Good lord NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

• Cool 4

[ROXY]
Members
381 posts
1,378 battles
7 hours ago, Laser_Beam said:

WG is so desperate for players now, that they are giving away real money on Paypal for people to recruit a friend.  

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/paypal-recruitment-rewards/

I hope the next initiative is 'Pay me to Play'.

WG.png.a1b628edec5fc9b95ec303c8a38f93cd.png1535462504_unknown(3).png.ae06c45da6ef894384dc4987249052e8.png

• Funny 2
  • Haha 4

[CLUMP]
Members
1,416 posts
1,955 battles

All the downvotes because I mention Subs :Smile_hiding: 

5 hours ago, CaliburxZero said:

the OP is a troll, feel free to look at his post history and responses.  You all should never give this person the time of day.

So because I like CVs and Subs I am troll then :Smile_amazed:  

15 hours ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Q8dx5KU.gif

BPspIpX.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[KRAK]
Members
1,504 posts
16,167 battles
16 hours ago, Skuggsja said:

The captian skill rework seems like a step toward Submarines. Now they simply have to add sub skills to the commanders as it's own skill branch instead of trying to incorporate it into the mixed skills we had before rework. I think it will be a much easier process. However, I do wonder if we will see anti-submarine skills added to the existing branches.

Oops, anti submarine skills would probably change the skill tree again, then up to 23 point commanders.