You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptainPhenomen

What is the avg dmg for CV t8?

19 comments in this topic

[LANCE]
Members
34 posts
7,465 battles

Hello guys !!

I'd like to know the average damage of a T8 CV... is there any way? Just to see how much do I suck at CV.... (I know, it's not only about damage but this is a personal mark so I'd like to know it)

Thx in advance !! (I'm using Parseval as of now)

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
957 posts
7,568 battles
26 minutes ago, CaptainPhenomen said:

Hello guys !!

I'd like to know the average damage of a T8 CV... is there any way? Just to see how much do I suck at CV.... (I know, it's not only about damage but this is a personal mark so I'd like to know it)

https://na.wows-numbers.com/ship/4181702448,August-von-Parseval/

Use this website. You can pull up your own stats on here too

Do what you want, but I suggest playing weser more. Hit average numbers there then move up, because it is not easier the higher you go

Edited by Merc_R_Us
  • Cool 1

[LANCE]
Members
34 posts
7,465 battles
1 hour ago, Merc_R_Us said:

https://na.wows-numbers.com/ship/4181702448,August-von-Parseval/

Use this website. You can pull up your own stats on here too

Do what you want, but I suggest playing weser more. Hit average numbers there then move up, because it is not easier the higher you go

cool, I'll check that site out, thx

I've got Parseval, I don't think I'm really bad it... just want to have a reference... yesterday and today I had too much potato team, they die very early... maybe I can improve something too, so need data... thx!

[SGSS]
Members
5,559 posts
2 hours ago, CaptainPhenomen said:

Hello guys !!

For me 80k prob

[LANCE]
Members
34 posts
7,465 battles

image.thumb.png.cf6854bea331ab1411b32960fbb25157.png

This is why I don't pay attentio to WR at all.... most of the games I don't get dmg because I'm setting fighters or spotting and still lose... this game was more of dmg, 80k on this one...

well... thx for your comments guys, now I have a reference!

Cheers!

[SGSS]
Members
5,559 posts
3 minutes ago, CaptainPhenomen said:

image.thumb.png.cf6854bea331ab1411b32960fbb25157.png

This is why I don't pay attentio to WR at all.... most of the games I don't get dmg because I'm setting fighters or spotting and still lose... this game was more of dmg, 80k on this one...

well... thx for your comments guys, now I have a reference!

Cheers!

Its only damage

For all the complaining sitting there spotting does nothing. 

[STAR]
Members
569 posts
21,305 battles

This site is in Russian, but it gives the stats for the last 28 days for better comparasion taking in consideration the meta they are in:

https://proships.ru/stat/na/s/99999-h/

Some examples for NA server:

Enterprise: 66k

Indomitable: 65k

Kaga: 65k

Parseval: 55k

Shokaku: 55k

Saipan: 54k

GZ: 53k (her secondaries inflate the damage, not showing her airwing potential)

Lexington: 52k

Implacable: 52k

Before making any conclusions I suggest taking in consideration the other stats as well and use a translator to avoid misunderstandings.

Edit: Also a CV that focus DDs and deal a tiny amount of damage will win more matches than one that spent most of the game inflating the numbers by farming BBs.

Edited by Cpt_JM_Nascimento
  • Cool 1

Members
2,287 posts
52 battles
3 hours ago, CaptainPhenomen said:

I'd like to know the average damage of a T8 CV

In addition to the above sources you can also use maplesyrup to check weekly and bimonthly average performance. The site is a bit of a hassle to navigate around though.

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/index.html

[WPORT]
Members
7,796 posts
12,862 battles

:cap_popcorn::cap_book::cap_like:

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,907 posts
18,080 battles

Want to see some real fun damage numbers. Turn back the hands of time to the post 8.0 update and the “Flying Shimakaze”

Members
653 posts
220 battles
6 hours ago, CaptainPhenomen said:

Hello guys !!

IMHO: Doesn't matter how good a CV player is in a given match... As long as they are better than the other team's CV (assuming there is one per team). 

Of course, this is relative, and no matter the skill, one team will still complain they got screwed by their CV player.  

Spoiler

This may (or may not) be a great example.  However, what did our CV do differently in that he (or she) lost over 80 planes while the red CV appears to have hardly lost any?

image.png.2b5ed012f14e8f965a522229326402ef.png

Edited by Laser_Beam

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
29,566 posts
25,658 battles
4 hours ago, CaptainPhenomen said:

cool, I'll check that site out, thx

I've got Parseval, I don't think I'm really bad it... just want to have a reference... yesterday and today I had too much potato team, they die very early... maybe I can improve something too, so need data... thx!

I would not use WoWS Stats & Numbers site for checking what's going on outside your own performance.  The reason is that stat piles all the numbers from the entire history of the game, which is inaccurate to the current version of the game.  Right now a major flaw with that stat site is it's compiling stats from Pre-Skill Rebork alongside current, Post-Skill Rebork numbers.  That alone makes that stat site 100% flawed.

Maplesyrup has a more "raw" presentation of information but you can get a lot more accurate stat pulls.

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

You can pull PVP stats by server and quarter.  You can even pull weekly stats.

[5D]
Members
1,135 posts
14,944 battles

111k in BIG E nearly 65% win rate with close of 400 battles

105k in the perceval with a 64.5% win rate in 96 battles

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
957 posts
7,568 battles
6 hours ago, dad003 said:

111k in BIG E nearly 65% win rate with close of 400 battles

105k in the perceval with a 64.5% win rate in 96 battles

16 hours ago, CaptainPhenomen said:

Hello guys !!

But he's a top NA CV so don't stress trying to get those numbers lol.

[CLUMP]
Members
1,400 posts
1,871 battles

Yeah don't let videos on youtube confuse you no one gets that type damage all the time :Smile_hiding: You also have to check the date of said videos because some CVs have been nerfed so much they are not same anymore :fish_palm:

Edited by LastRemnant

[LANCE]
Members
34 posts
7,465 battles

I've noticed, in random battles, it depends a lot on your luck (how good your teammates are, not so much on your skill, I've seen greate CV players lose because of their team), that's why I don't pay attention to WR. I'm getting a lot of afk DDs up to min 16 in my team, or people that have no clue what they are doing, people sitting back doing nothing... DDs going around a site for no reason, losing time, giving bases away for free.... it gets frustrating!! Deal good damage (not farming damage), means helping to kill... I've being having bad avg damage, around 36k, now I've improved, it's around 40 almost and still do spot, attack DDs, reset caps, set fighters, etc...

So my point in this post is to have a clue about what is the avg damage to see how far I am from that and improve.

Thx a lot for help!! Cheers !!

• Cool 1

[5D]
Members
1,135 posts
14,944 battles
12 hours ago, CaptainPhenomen said:

I've noticed, in random battles, it depends a lot on your luck (how good your teammates are, not so much on your skill, I've seen greate CV players lose because of their team), that's why I don't pay attention to WR. I'm getting a lot of afk DDs up to min 16 in my team, or people that have no clue what they are doing, people sitting back doing nothing... DDs going around a site for no reason, losing time, giving bases away for free.... it gets frustrating!! Deal good damage (not farming damage), means helping to kill... I've being having bad avg damage, around 36k, now I've improved, it's around 40 almost and still do spot, attack DDs, reset caps, set fighters, etc...

So my point in this post is to have a clue about what is the avg damage to see how far I am from that and improve.

Thx a lot for help!! Cheers !!

here my advice , dont waste your time on DD all match  most of then will be dead within 5min , find a lonely target with bad AA and attack it , then when enemy team has been cleansed  and that the enemy dd left might be chasing you , then go for the DD but do not spend all your time chasing DD you will not win many match doing so. always try to pick the weakest side were there less enemy ship or less AA. Playing CV and be good at it is more than just sending plane it start with map awareness, game knowledge and being able to read the flow of the match. other reason why at t8 your average damage is lower than my average in a t4 is you probably sit as far as possible in the back of the map , do not do that , always have your CV move but never be all the way in the back , be more behind the other ships halfway in the back  shorter flight plan= more damage

[LANCE]
Members
34 posts
7,465 battles
On 1/31/2021 at 8:08 AM, dad003 said:

here my advice , dont waste your time on DD all match  most of then will be dead within 5min , find a lonely target with bad AA and attack it , then when enemy team has been cleansed  and that the enemy dd left might be chasing you , then go for the DD but do not spend all your time chasing DD you will not win many match doing so. always try to pick the weakest side were there less enemy ship or less AA. Playing CV and be good at it is more than just sending plane it start with map awareness, game knowledge and being able to read the flow of the match. other reason why at t8 your average damage is lower than my average in a t4 is you probably sit as far as possible in the back of the map , do not do that , always have your CV move but never be all the way in the back , be more behind the other ships halfway in the back  shorter flight plan= more damage

I appreciate your advice!

I don't chase DDs all the game, only a bit, to scare them away from cap point, to spot them for my teammates kills them or when someboy, or me, is in particular danger from a DD... if I'm missing some occasion, please let me know, so I can improve.

I do help the weaker side but somehow, either I'm very bad or my teammates almost ALWAYS suck hard, my team starts to lose ships very quickly and very soon we are in a big disadvantage in ship numbers, so the match rolls down the hill..... right now I already have Richthofen but still happens the same... either the game pairs me with the worst team 90% of time or something is wrong with me... I do deal avg damage (basically, but thats not the key, even when I deal over 100k damage happens the same), I do have dmg when I spot enemies, I do set fighters and I do reset caps (either enemy taking a blank base or reset when we are losing a flag)... still somehow 90% of times my team loses... it's already frustrating... at least 1 of my DDs start the game more then 1 min late ALWAYS (yes, ALWAYS), BBs sitting in the back yard and CAs with radar taking care of the BBs...

So... there are 2 possibilities... either I don't understand something of the game (which might be most probable reason) or I'm having really bad luck being paired with the words team 90% of the time..........

In addition... it happens 70% of the time, if my bombing reticle is 90% on the target and 10% is off, ALL 3 bombs fall OFF THE TARGET.... I mean.... W-T-F !!!

Any help/advice with this? Thx!!